NOS

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Smokin mx-3

NOS

Post by Smokin mx-3 »

well tonight I finished my install of a wet kit on my mx-3 kl-ze and she goes pretty good <BR>started it off with a 45 shot gonna bump it up to a 75 shot later
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Re: NOS

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Mike U R craaaazy! :D
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin mx-3:<BR><STRONG>well tonight I finished my install of a wet kit on my mx-3 kl-ze and she goes pretty good <BR>started it off with a 45 shot gonna bump it up to a 75 shot later</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Wow congrats!! What clutch you runnin?
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

whered you mount the nozzle at? I was planning on getting a kit soon but I dont want to just put a wet shot in the intake hosing because I am afraid it will puddle. Cool thanks and congrats :) Be careful!!!!
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

whats all that blue smoke coming out of the exhaust pipe, Is that speed smoke?<P><BR>heard you sold it dude , but at least you tested the n2o for us . I think I will try it next year maybe a multi port
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “Forced Induction”