turbo on dohc 4cyl ?

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
charcutron

turbo on dohc 4cyl ?

Post by charcutron »

hi<BR>i want to know what i have to do if i want to put a turbo.<BR>what turbo could i buy?<BR>and all the parts i will need?<BR>all what i have to do and to buy?<BR>the price?<BR>...<BR>please write me<BR>i dont want a rocket but just litle more hp for not expensive price<P>sorry for my english , i hope you all understand me(im french)<BR>thanx alot and great web site <P> ;)
charcutron
mazda20

Re: turbo on dohc 4cyl ?

Post by mazda20 »

This has been discussed a few times just search the site first you should be able to get all your answers there.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
VizualXTC

Re: turbo on dohc 4cyl ?

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by charcutron:<BR><STRONG>hi<BR>i want to know what i have to do if i want to put a turbo.<BR>what turbo could i buy?<BR>and all the parts i will need?<BR>all what i have to do and to buy?<BR>the price?<BR>...<BR>please write me<BR>i dont want a rocket but just litle more hp for not expensive price<P>sorry for my english , i hope you all understand me(im french)<BR>thanx alot and great web site <P> ;)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well, off the top of my head, you would have to buy a turbo, exhaust manifold, wastegate, plumbing. Depending on boost levels, you may need a fuel pump, injectors.<BR>I am sure I've left something out so somebody else may be able to help you out a little more.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Forced Induction”