Question about Jeff Abrams MX.

A Forum For All Forced Induction Systems Topics Such As Turbos, Superchargers and Nitrous Oxide.
Shoalinfist

Question about Jeff Abrams MX.

Post by Shoalinfist »

How much horse did he have before the turbo, and then after the turbo? Will his MSD ignition fit the 1.6L DOHC 4-cyl(I heard it could)? Also, he has a slide show on his site to view the install, but I can't get the pic to show; do I need a certain program?
David Coleman

Re: Question about Jeff Abrams MX.

Post by David Coleman »

You need powerpoint to view that slideshow I believe.<P>He had around 140whp before the Supercharger I'd assume.
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

MSD ignitions are useless on NA applications, and not needed for a while with boosted ones. Factory ignition systems are just fine until you REALLY start to cram air in there.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
mazdamaniac

Post by mazdamaniac »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shoalinfist:<BR><STRONG>How much horse did he have before the turbo, and then after the turbo? Will his MSD ignition fit the 1.6L DOHC 4-cyl(I heard it could)? Also, he has a slide show on his site to view the install, but I can't get the pic to show; do I need a certain program?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I dyno'ed at 146 HP pre SC, post swap.

Return to “Forced Induction”