Meet up Ottawa This Saturday

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
Kapp00

Meet up Ottawa This Saturday

Post by Kapp00 »

Hey whats all going on..
Just wondering what u all are going to be doing this saturday in ottawa u mxer's? as i might be heading up just wondering if u guys wanna hit it up at place d'orleans? sat at like 5 or 6? or a hr or so
Tyler17rose

Re: Meet up Ottawa This Saturday

Post by Tyler17rose »

I'll come meet up if i'm not workin.... Place D'orleans might be a bit busy though... But i should be there. I'm sure others from around here will come too....
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I would love to go but I promise my gf I'll go camping with her :shrug: How about meeting on wednesday at place d'Orleans at 6:30 like Darren (Spydie) and I do..
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

I got yer email....and I replied with my number so you can get ahold of me when you're here. Too bad it's not a Wednesday. That's the big one.
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
Becker

Post by Becker »

Hey, i'm up for a meet but i just moved to Kanata like last year and place d'Orleans is a little far, i dont have a clue where anything is yet in Ottawa...i'll see if any of my freinds want to come with me cause i'm sure they know where it is, so i might be there. And just outta curiosity were does every one live who has replyed to this thread so far (what parts of Ottawa) :p
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
Kapp00

Post by Kapp00 »

Alright, not to sure what i'm doing now plans kinda changed for the reason why i was suppose to goto ottawa
but i still might be going. since its a 3-4hr drive up there for me. if plans fall through for Canada's wonderland this tuesday/wednesday i'll go up for sure i'll let u guys know if i come up any time closer to saturday.
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

I live in Orleans, pretty much beside place D'orleans. Oh and as far as finding it! ITs right off the quensway, you cant miss it.
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

Kapp00

Post by Kapp00 »

even i'm not from ottawa but know where it is :) haha no offense.. but maybe we'll make it this tuesday and wednesday coming... sound good?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

so im guessing that your not going to the mississauga mazda meet?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Beck_269:
Hey, i'm up for a meet but i just moved to Kanata like last year and place d'Orleans is a little far, i dont have a clue where anything is yet in Ottawa...i'll see if any of my freinds want to come with me cause i'm sure they know where it is, so i might be there. And just outta curiosity were does every one live who has replyed to this thread so far (what parts of Ottawa) :p <hr></blockquote>
You can drive from Kanata to Orleans on the 417 in 15 min or less. Depending on the traffic. BTW EVERYBODY we don't HAVE to meet at Place d'Orleans everytime. We can pick a more central location to accomodate everyone....but Wednesday nights are at Place no matter what.
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> Hey, i'm up for a meet but i just moved to Kanata like last year and place d'Orleans is a little far, i dont have a clue where anything is yet in Ottawa...i'll see if any of my freinds want to come with me cause i'm sure they know where it is, so i might be there. And just outta curiosity were does every one live who has replyed to this thread so far (what parts of Ottawa) <hr></blockquote><p>well I don't even live in Ontario..I'm in Gatineau (Quebec) and I'm about 30 min. from Orleans...I don't know much about Ottawa either but luckly I have Darren that I can follow
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

So are we gona meet up? What time and place? Sat at Place D'orleans? And any of you commin to place D'orleans tonight? (Wed) I'll be there hopefully. I just gota get some more studying in before my exams friday :mad:
Mods:

Kapp00

Post by Kapp00 »

Nd4SpdSe - probably, i have alot of things going on at the moment, alot of big issues other then my car so , probably be able to work in some time, but u see either way ottawa or toronto their both 2-3-4hr drive. it'll happen
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> And any of you commin to place D'orleans tonight? (Wed) <hr></blockquote><p>I'll be there.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by babyblueMX3:
<p>I'll be there.<hr></blockquote>
me too. Tyler I saw buddy-x again later that same day (with the blue MX we met up with at Goldwing) he said he was gonna try really hard to make it tonight too. Did you get his name? I've known him for over a year and I still don't know it. Hope tonights turnout is better than last weeks. Steve and I got put with the Vettes and Mustangs last time.

Return to “MX-3 Meets”