North Texas Meet June 14th!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
nolanspawn

North Texas Meet June 14th!!

Post by nolanspawn »

Its official Caves Lounge is the new permanent meeting place for the North Texas Probe Owners Club. The parking lot can hold up to 75 cars (which I dont think NTPOC can fill yet). The bar opens at 4PM, so that gives us 4 hours to hang around there. Anyone that is 21 or older is welcome to stay as long as they like. Anyone who is under 21 around for should head outside. We can still hang outside a little later I am sure. So lets meet there on Saturday June 14th a 12PM (Noon). There is a Mr. Jims Pizza that Craig knows the owner, and said we could buy a bulk amount of pizza and save alot of money. So there is a plus. We can hang out and talk do whatever guys, I will have my digi camera to take pictures of everyones cars. We will also be passing out forms for you to fill out the specs and mods of your car for the members section of the webpage. I'll start a list of those attending at the bottom of this post. Hope to see you guys there, post away.<p>Caves Lounge
900 W Division
Arlington Tx
817-460-5510<p>If you want to see who all is going Click HereWe have already 12 people signed up to attend.<p>Josh
1994 Ford Probe 2.0L
AWR R&D
lucky13

Re: North Texas Meet June 14th!!

Post by lucky13 »

Show a map or something. :)
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=900+w+division+st&city=arlington+&state=tx&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map<p>its a bit far from elpaso.. bit being aunderstatment if you hit up the probe site there is sevral deivions of the probe guys and should be one closer to you
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

Wow.. 192 miles form me.. 4 hour drive... hmm Think I will have to pass.. :eek:
nolanspawn

Post by nolanspawn »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by torpedan:
if you hit up the probe site there is sevral deivions of the probe guys and should be one closer to you<hr></blockquote><p>There is also the statewide club which is putting together a statewide met. The club is Texas Probe Owners Club. The website is www.txpoc.com and the NTPOC one is www.ntpoc.com Both are down right now cuase of server problems but should be up soon. There is a thread down on the meets page about the summer statewide meet.<p>Josh
1994 Ford Probe 2.0L
AWR R&D
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

I seen that post.. July 11th/12th I believe. Any how I will try and make the statewide meet. However fridays I have to work.. I might ask off though if I can hehe
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

We MIGHT be going. Not sure yet. We will be playing it by ear, but Arlington is not that far of a drive, so we just might show up. Hopefully it will be kinda overcast, but not raining. If it is sort of dark, then you could see the LED kit we have.
Not-His

Post by Not-His »

Thanks guys for the invite. It was fun. Sorry we had to bail so early. cranky baby , no sitter on short notice. Looking forward to the next meet. will call sitter a little earlier next time. have you set an exact date for the next meet. I will have to work on Saturdays starting on the 29th. but I may be able to schedule off.
nolanspawn

Post by nolanspawn »

The next one mihgt possibly be on Saturday June 28th.<p>Josh
1994 Ford Probe 2.0L
AWR R&D
Not-His

Post by Not-His »

the 28th would be perfect. my new schedule does not start until the 29th...
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

About how many showed up for this last meet?
nolanspawn

Post by nolanspawn »

9 cars showed up....11 people. I didnt have mine cuase im still repairing the damage from a wreck. The others brought their other cars cuase they had theirs torn apart. It was an awesome meet....hope to see a larger turnout on the 28th. Its my 21st B-Day...everyone needs to come and celebrate it with me :cool: <p>Josh
1994 Ford Probe 2.0L
AWR R&D
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

i will try to atleast stop by i dont know what my schedule islike next week -( changing jobs
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.
Not-His

Post by Not-His »

Have ya'll set a time to meet on Sat?
nolanspawn

Post by nolanspawn »

I sent out an email let me know if you got it. For some reason i dont get email notifications from this site when someone replies to any of my threads, does this site not have that ability like other boards do?<p>Josh
1994 Ford Probe 2.0L
AWR R&D

Return to “MX-3 Meets”