Tennessee Meet

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
LiQuId

Tennessee Meet

Post by LiQuId »

There is a meet being planned for mid October in Nashville.<P>Here are the details.<BR>It is for the Probe, MX-3, MX-6<BR> <A HREF="http://probesport.extremespace.com/cgi- ... f=21;t=963" TARGET=_blank>http://probesport.extremespace.com/cgi- ... d.cgi?s=3d 88d62a024fffff;act=ST;f=21;t=963</A><p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: LiQuId ]
Hex3

Re: Tennessee Meet

Post by Hex3 »

Hey Liquid, this is Paul any Sat. or Sun. is fine with me exept Oct 12... I have to attend my friends wedding. Also we went to Nashville with a train of cars, there was like one MX-3 and 2 probes. We talked about having a meet in Memphis for along time thats why i would recommind that we have it there. We tried Nashville why not Memphis????? (We gave them a chance) But if we still have it in Nashville i qeuss i am in... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

i say we have it here, last time was in nashville. we can have it at my place if they want too. We can make it a 2-3 day event if they want too and ppl can stay @ my place if needed. We can all goto the track on thursday night downtown friday, farms or a cookout saturday, and people can go home on sunday.
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Ya I agree. If you read through that link you will see me b----ing about the # of people that did not show up the last time we went. My handel on there is "LiQuIdFuNkBlAsTa"<BR>But the girls in the school girl outfits at Flying Saucer were nice though. :D
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

yes she did-lol, but we have one here too, we can go see how they look in Memphis!!! Barry thats a good idea but if we have it here in Memphis the i dont care if we make it on the Oct 12, but if its in nashville i cant go..
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

I am all about having it in Memphis, Less driving for us. :D <P>Oh ya. The GTI is getting ever so close to my posession Paul
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

we have alot ofpeople here, let them come here. I stand my ground. all 1/5th an acre of it. :)
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Buahahah<BR>You need to get you a goat to mow that much of a yard ;)
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

What did i hear GTI WHAT =Geting close to me WHAT. Thats funny when i get home we will see how close the GTI can get to my KL-ZE 200HP+ whatever i add after that LOL GTI. Thats funny.. <P>But back to the meet... Thats still so Funny GTI..<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Hex3 ]
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Them be fightin words. :D<P>Oh s--t the T-County came out in me with that reply d0h!<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hex3:<BR><STRONG>What did i here GTI WHAT =Geting close to me WHAT. Thats funny when i get home we will see how close the GTI can get to my KL-ZE 200HP+ whatever i add after that LOL GTI. Thats funny.. <P>But back to the meet... Thats still so Funny GTI..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

Yea thats right nothing German can beat my baby lol, put your duckes up <P><BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LiQuId:<BR><STRONG>Them be fightin words. :D<P>Oh s--- the T-County came out in me with that reply d0h!<BR> </STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Hex3 ]
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

Nothing German eh???<P><BR>You have forced me to bringith down the wrath of the almighty Image <P>Lemme see your 200HP spank on that f00!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hex3:<BR><STRONG>Yea thats right nothing German can beat my baby lol, put your duckes up <P><BR> <P>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: Hex3 ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: LiQuId ]
LiQuId

Post by LiQuId »

But anyway. I don't think that they will go for coming to Memphis<p>[ September 18, 2002: Message edited by: LiQuId ]
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

I dont know if I'll be driving up there, depends on my schedule
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

hey Just wanted to know when and where the meet will be thanx....????????

Return to “MX-3 Meets”