O-YEAH...IMPORT SHOW IN HOUSTON,TX!!!

Organizing An MX-3 Meet? Post Your Info Here.
looney_71

O-YEAH...IMPORT SHOW IN HOUSTON,TX!!!

Post by looney_71 »

There's another import show coming to Houston March 8-10...anyone going? If I have my kit on my car and the interior done...I'm considering on registering it...email me at looney_71@hotmail.com for more info
I'm starting to build my webpage on my car and should have it done within the next couple of weeks...I hope you take the time to check it out!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Re: O-YEAH...IMPORT SHOW IN HOUSTON,TX!!!

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i will be there. i sent you an email also.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
looney_71

Re: O-YEAH...IMPORT SHOW IN HOUSTON,TX!!!

Post by looney_71 »

Hey, what's up. I haven't been able to check my email. Somethings up with my Hotmail account. But anyways. Are you taking your MX-3 to the show? I might. I should be buying my bodykit from FX Designs before the end of next month and have it put on the car. I'm going with the custom combat front bumper, sideskirts, and rear bumper. I don't know about the hood scoop or the spoiler, yet. I'm trying to go carbon fiber as much as possible for the interior, and even my license plate cover saying Mazda on it. Anyways, if your interested on meeting up for the show to take both MX-3's, let me know...Laters... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
I'm starting to build my webpage on my car and should have it done within the next couple of weeks...I hope you take the time to check it out!

Return to “MX-3 Meets”