Getting Caught After the Fact

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
LooseChangeRacing

Getting Caught After the Fact

Post by LooseChangeRacing »

I'm not sure where to put this so I'm going to put it here.

Your welcome to move it accordingly.

Basicly, I decided that since my license is suspended I wasn't going to let a cop catch me. So when he turned around on the other side of the highway, I gunned it for about a mile stretch or so at 115 and got off and went down back roads....I doubt he got my license or anything other than maybe the color of my vehicle. Is there anything they can do that anyone knows of? Can they pull over my car tomorrow or even whenever because they think it was me that was speeding and ran?

Thanks...
LC
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2385931/4
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
Car Type - 92 Black RS Stock 190k
Car Name - (yet to be decided)
Car Type - 93 (soon Black) GS KLZE 130k
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Re: Getting Caught After the Fact

Post by monty73741 »

yeah my neighbor got caught racing by a retired cop & the police showed up @ his house...

let me ask u one question why is ur liscense suspended
:welder:
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

unless he seen your plates your fine
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
LooseChangeRacing

i got around 10 speeding tickets in about a year and a half, then caught driving under a 45 day revocation. I doubt highly they saw my plates, but if they did and showed up couldn't I just say I don't drive cause my license is suspended and my friends borrow the car?
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Originally posted by LooseChangeRacing:
i got around 10 speeding tickets in about a year and a half, then caught driving under a 45 day revocation. I doubt highly they saw my plates, but if they did and showed up couldn't I just say I don't drive cause my license is suspended and my friends borrow the car?
You'll be fine.
marcus2966

Post by marcus2966 »

10 speeding tickets?? Wow, your Insurance must be pretty high dude!!
Anyways, trust me, if he would've got your plates, you would have known within a few hours.
Roll with it or get rolled over mother%@#er!
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_img_a/478582_8_full.jpg
lakersfan1

Post by lakersfan1 »

Most cops aren't going to go out of thier way to get you just for speeding. In that instance, it's just a way to get money out of you. Usually they won't go out of thier way to nab you unless you're driving wrecklessly and dangerously.
LooseChangeRacing

Well, I live in New hampshire, hehe we don't need car insurance....and well I'm sure he thought I was driving recklessly at 95 in a 55, and if he only saw what I did after he turned on his blues and tryed to turn around. Let's just say 120 on the other side of a road at 5pm is pretty reckless, but yeah, it's been 5 hours now and nothin done, let's keep it that way :)
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
BNSracingClaff

Post by BNSracingClaff »

This is where someone comes in and says the obligatory "yer not too bright there, are ya?"

Frankly, I hope you get caught, and sooner rather than later. You sound like a hazard to yourself and the rest of the roadgoing public.
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

You'll be fine. I used to run all the time cause my license was suspended and revoked for 2 years. I drove everyday in those 2 years. You're lucky though cause that cop shouldve caught you in a place like NH, I live in NYC so I got so many blocks to go down and hide thats its easy to dip on cops. But running still isnt good to do. If you get caught its only a few nights in jail anyways. It ain't nothing, I went to Rikers for the summer and I was ok.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
LooseChangeRacing

hazard to the roadgoing public...right
if that was true wouldn't we be taking all the old folks off the roads, and all the people that don't know how to drive...just becuase I break the speed limit does not make me a hazard. I know how to drive and I drive fast almost for a living.

Heh I lost them becuase it was on a bypass (small highway) and they were on the other side of the road, when they went to turn around (it was a van police) I decided go and just gunned it till they were out of sight then took then next exit then some back roads.
Car Name - Elsie (LC)
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

hazard to the roadgoing public...right
if that was true...
Let's stop right here and evaluate. You were doing 95mph in a 55mph zone was it? You're a dumbass if you don't think that's dangerous.
wouldn't we be taking all the old folks off the roads, and all the people that don't know how to drive...
This is a dumb excuse.
just becuase I break the speed limit does not make me a hazard. I know how to drive and I drive fast almost for a living.
How old are you? You sound like a typical pompous ricer kid. You drive fast almost for a living? WTF dude. I think you know what you did was wrong. That is why you are worried. When you're doing stuff that is illegal, and admit it in your own thread, defense of yourself is almost out of the question. You just make yourself sound worse by trying to defend yourself in this situation. GET OFF THE ROADS. For your own sake! Ten speeding tickets doesn't sound like a good driver to me. How the hell do you get 10 speeding tickets anyways?

BTW, it's illegal to drive without insurance anywhere in this country. If you get caught your car can be taken away from you! It has happened to one of my dumbass friends! You don't want to lose your car do you? And we as MX enthusiasts don't want to see another MX-3 getting towed away and impounded.

*EDIT* Sorry if I came off to harsh, but I've had friends that sounded like you in my life before. Now one is dead and the other can't legally drive. Remember, driving is a priviledge, it's not your right. ;)

<small>[ February 10, 2004, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</small>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
DVH

Post by DVH »

Well put 992mmx3 and Jeff, and to the guy with 10 speeding tickets, GROW UP!

All I want to say is that , Be a Fu*kin MAN and serve you penalty, you have 10 speeding tickets and your license is suppended. This means you are not supposed to drive dumba*s. :o

I'm in court for something else right now and I know what I did was soo worng and if i get convicted, I will serve my sentence no matter what it is. The difference between you and me is what i did i only did once and learned from that mistake. Un like you, 10 times and still haven't learned, and can't even be man enough to serve the punishment. :roll:

<small>[ February 10, 2004, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: DVH ]</small>
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
LooseChangeRacing

Ok first off, no it is legal in New hampshire to not have car insurance.

Just becuase I have 10 speeding tickets does not mean I am in no way a bad driver, and just becuase I have a suspended license does not make me a bad driver either. 8 out of 10 of those speeding tickets were on back roads where the speed limit was around 45 or so and I would be doing 10 or 15 over. I have bad luck when it comes to speeding tickets thats all. I'm not saying 95 in a 55 is smart or good, and no I wasn't racing, I was just driving and not really paying attention to how fast I was going.

I don't see how all of you can sit there and say that. But whatever I'm done with the topic thats the last I have to say, so you can think whatever you want. Sorry if I sound angry, but well it's just that people don't understand and no I'm not a ricer, I don't claim to have an awesome car. I'm 18 so yeah I'm young. What else do you want, sorry I guess I said anything.
Car Name - Elsie (LC)

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”