Mazda 6 headlights for MX-3?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Niels

Mazda 6 headlights for MX-3?

Post by Niels »

Hello!

I just wonder if anyone knows where I can get headlights to my MX-3 1,8 V6 that has a similar like the headlights of Mazda 6! Those lights are soooooo nice!! Thank you!
Niels
DJester187

Re: Mazda 6 headlights for MX-3?

Post by DJester187 »

unfortunately we cannot buy them. people have tried to get companies to make aftermarket ones but they were all a flop. you'll have to modify 2001 civic headlights or customize you current ones. there is a few pics of the mod-ed mx headlights in the lighting section.
Electric Black '93 MX-3 GSR, Curved neck KLZE, KL36 ecu, Outlaw Engineering Thermal Spacers, Custom CAI, Carbon Fiber Invader Style hood, 2.25" straight pipe exhaust, custom muffler, lowered 1.8", and a set of 17" Exel DL-46's. With more to come once I get some $$$....
Bjorntje

Re: Mazda 6 headlights for MX-3?

Post by Bjorntje »

Originally posted by Niels:
Hello!

I just wonder if anyone knows where I can get headlights to my MX-3 1,8 V6 that has a similar like the headlights of Mazda 6! Those lights are soooooo nice!! Thank you!
Hi,
I've been looking for them also for years now, and now i've given up, i saw them on an mx-3 somewhere in a town in belgium installed, but no idea where he got them from...
so they excist in Europe somewhere, but only seen once.

Return to “Appearance”