Might sound stupid but...

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Brainless

Might sound stupid but...

Post by Brainless »

As you know, an mx-3, even on stock spring, is a low car. Does anybody as tried to change oil themself cause I don't know how could I possibly get under the car??<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 red RS
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
David Coleman

Re: Might sound stupid but...

Post by David Coleman »

Yeah, like most cars today, you have to jack the car up. You put a hydraulic jack under the space behind the front tyres, then put a jackstand under there when it's up, then go to the other side and jack that up. My car's been on 2 jackstands like that since December Image But the new tranny arrived today! <B><I>YAY!</I></B><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Piece of cake....Go to Walmart or an auto supply store and spend $25 on a set of drive up ramps. Much safer than jack stands. Have fun!!<P> Jarid Perry<BR> 94 Blaze Red RS<BR> 15.02@96.7mph<BR>
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
RiEnHaRp

Post by RiEnHaRp »

Your Lucky, I have a Gs and It wont fit the Ramps because of the Spoiler so I have to drive up the side of a curb to get under it, It be cool if they came with Suspension bags or somethin,

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”