Tint

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
JJ

Tint

Post by JJ »

I just got my windows tinted this morning and after that i went to a friends house for about 2 1/2 hours after it wuz done. And when i went to drive i noticed a small bubble. I went back to the place and the guy told me that it would go away ina few days. I just want to kno what yall think???<p>ANyways if it doesnt i have the LIFETIME WARR.
soo if anything they'll do it over. <p>just wanted to kno wut yall think would happen?
anyways thanx
pEace
JJ
JasonH

Re: Tint

Post by JasonH »

It will go away in a few days, especially if the weather is warm.
JJ

Post by JJ »

Oh yuh this is FL...and its really hott out here!
thanx!! JH
pEace
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

well wheres the bubble and how big?? cuz i had to get mine done three times cuz of bubbles and i went to a place that did it again if it bubbled but mine were big like 3 inches in diameter on the back but if its a really small one yes it will go down
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
JJ

Post by JJ »

front windshield and its no bigger than an inch.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

how much did you pay, i want mine done and what percent did you do on the back and sides, and how about the front. thx
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
JJ

Post by JJ »

I paid $80 for both door windows and the hatch window. But since i got my whole front window tinted too....i had to *** $40.<p>And i got a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Turned out sweet.
pEace
JJ

Post by JJ »

i dont kno why it blocked out "pay" ^up there^.... but i forgot to put that i got 20% tint.
pEace
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

u had ur front windsheild tinted?? what percent?? i have sides 20% and the back 5% but the front is illegal where im at but i didnt know it was legal anywhere cuz of limitin visibility...i paid 175 cuz the a$$hole before me had some self installed limotint and it was a very bad job also cuz they removed the dot matrix on the top of the back cuz the first time i had it done it didnt stick to the dot matrix but yeh i was wonderin about ur front windsheild now is it the whole windsheild or a tinted sunstrip??
JJ

Post by JJ »

Yes, its the whole windshield....and its 20% but a diff. kind of film. In FL...20% tint is at the border line of getting a ticket.
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

20% IS ticket in pa my sides are 20 and it must be a diff film cuz at night u can barely see out and u cant see in even if ur face is up against the glass
JJ

Post by JJ »

wow lol well there's people outhere who get limo tint....which i can see them gettin pull'd over all the time!
:eek:
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

yeh mine professionally done and i got a peice of paper from the shop that did it (auto addictions) that says i bought 20% assuming it was legal so when i get pulled over i show the cop that and they let me go but yeh ive never seen a front windsheild tinted id like to check it out can u take some pics and post em or email me??<p>
cody
JJ

Post by JJ »

yuh sure...alot of people out here in FL get there front windshield tinted...u kno i dont think no one wants to get into a scorchin *** car in the summer afternoon! :) <p>Ill take sum pics this weekend...just give me ur email and ill send them!
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

thanks jwillistyl55@yahoo.com thanks again yeh tell me about it im burnin up in pa id hate to see what the temp is down there lol

Return to “Appearance”