New Interior pics... All white :)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mazdamxstyle

New Interior pics... All white :)

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Ok, took me a while but heres my updated pics of my car and its new interior. As some will notice I have a few touch-up's I need to do as well as fiberglass the door inserts in either red or black, not sure yet. But my car is totally decked out in red/white now. I like it better than all black with red inserts, but I cant get in my car without sunglasses unfortunately. Some last little touch-ups Im going to be doing are probably white racing seats and maybe a little chrome hilighting such as the e-brake handle. So let me know what ya think!<p>Image
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: New Interior pics... All white :)

Post by Custommx3 »

looks nice :)
atlantamx3
Supporting Member

Post by atlantamx3 »

Looks awesome-- but doesn't the glare from the dash onto the inside of the windshield blind you?? <p>I put armorall on my black dash a few years ago and the glare was SO bad that I have never put it back on.
~Perry
Please visit
http://www.mx3-atlanta.com
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

yeah I have the same exact problem with my white dash...I always see the reflection of the dash in my windsheild...at night i can bearly see when I'm under a light .. :shrug:
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
hotsiit
Supporting Member

Post by hotsiit »

looks good, i like it!
just wondering what you used to color the dash and door panels white? (spray paint, dye, etc...)
thanks in advance<p>i think white racing seats would look hott, but keeping them bright white and not dirty would probably be a pain in the *** .<p>later
Chris--It's HOTNESS, you wouldn't understand! -- Donate to MX-3.com--It'll make you feel good!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/colonelsmx3
1993 Mazda MX-3 RS-Turbo
1993 Mazda RX-7 touring
1983 Mazda RX-7 GSL
1995 Subaru Impreza L AWD Sedan
1987 Jeep Comanche
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I used spray paint forget which brand. Dont go cheap... I payed I think 13 dollars a can and I used 7-8 cant remember. I still need to go over a few spots that got scratched, I got anxious and put the parts in to early. Plus I didnt use enough clear coat but Im gonna get on that fairly soon! <p>Thanks for the compliments!
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
Bri94GS

Post by Bri94GS »

Looks nice, isn't it hard to keep clean though? What do you guys use to clean it? I have a white interior also and i'm going to need to repaint it this summer
~Bri - Morph860@aol.com
'94 MX-3 GS (FOR SALE!)
'04 Mazda 3s 5-door
zoom-zoom
shocker

Post by shocker »

Nice looking interior.
How long did it take for you to paint it all?
Cause damn thats a lot of work
"Racing a Honda is like running in the special olympics. Even if you win you are still retarded."
quicksliver

Post by quicksliver »

Very nice interior. However, you will have to repaint it at least once a year. It's not practical at all!
Darth_Luis

Post by Darth_Luis »

Where did you get the leather seats? I've looked everywhere for them... no luck.. and that bar that's behind the back seat, (where is your back seat anyway?) which supports the paper cover thingy... y'know what I'm talkin' bout right?<p>Anyone?
Only a punk drives an automatic
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

I made the seats myself, the bar is called a strut bar its for better cornering and handling and I removed the back seats for my weight reduction purposes. <p>And it hasnt really got dirty but I just use armoral works fine :)
DVH

Post by DVH »

Looks really good, now , if i were you i would get a matching racing steering wheel and get new red carpet, that would look sick! but awesome job!
later ;)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

you should get your hand on that steering wheel...It would complete your interior and it's not too expensive too.. :shrug: I'm getting a blue one like it..By the way good job on the interior<p>white/red steering wheel
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

Looks like Im selling the car :( Im goign for something more practical to much maintenance the way I drive it, I need a car that I cant wreck. Not to mention racing is a federal offense here. So Cars for sale! but anyways ill post that in for sale forum. Its sad :( I do love my car!

Return to “Appearance”