MX 3---One of the most beatyful cars ever made...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
appe

MX 3---One of the most beatyful cars ever made...

Post by appe »

I have had my MX 3 V6 1992 yearmodel since 1998. I saw it standing outside a house...I told my friend to stop his car and I just rang the doorbell... Do you wanna sell your car? Woman said...-No, we have just bought it. Then a voice from behind shouted -Its just a question of money...<p>since that day I have treated my car as baby. And I have noticed how popular it is and how much attention it gets from both genders...and also often older men. It is funny to stare at the car and watch people passing it...see them turn their head one extra time. <p>But now I have decided to sell it...I just want to put pictures and info up here on this side before I get rid of it...I try to get the pics up this week.<p>I am not suprised if I buy same model later...I first will attend the medical school and study becoming a doctor....and therefore I will not have time nor money owning a car.<p>Other models that steals my eyes´ attention are Porsche 928 GTS, Lotus Esprit Turbo (much sportcar for the money), Honda CRX (owned a few)
Angel

Return to “Appearance”