1st Annual Lone Star MX-3 Meet

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
RanMan

1st Annual Lone Star MX-3 Meet

Post by RanMan »

I need to know how many people want to put their car in the pits at the Drag Wars (in the Car Show area). I think that it would be better to have all the cars together in the pits, rather than in the parking lot, but I need to get some feedback on how other feel about this. You can also bring items in your car...drinks, chairs, etc. I know that my wife's car is not really modified enough to be a "Show Car", but you do not have to show it. You can just pay the showing fee (cheaper than the racing fee) and will be able to park in the pit area. Please let me know if you would like to try to get into the pits or if it does not matter.
yeloboy

Re: 1st Annual Lone Star MX-3 Meet

Post by yeloboy »

i'm down 4 it .lets get the news out
INFAMOUS YELOBOY
Zoom24

Post by Zoom24 »

SWEEEEET! I am there of course.
aka_yeloboy

Post by aka_yeloboy »

where do we meet at?

Post by Guest »

How much is the price to park there? Is it $18 gate admission plus the price for the Pits? Or you pay the pit fee only? If people cant pay to get in the pits, that would break up our group , and If we dont park in the pits theirs a chance (theirs always a chance, though ) of our cars getting broken into. That s just a risk Ill have to take I guess.
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

I am almost positive that the car show price also includes your admittance. From what FrogChick (aka Zoom24) was told by the Ticket hotline, the cost is $18 to enter, $40 to show, $60 to race. I thought it was closer to about $30 for the show, but I cannot say for sure. I would shoot for the higher number and be glad if it is cheaper. It does not matter one way or the other to me if we park in the pits or not. I just wanted to let everyone know that parking in the pits was an option. I probably will just park in the parking lot and save the $40.
xeffex

Post by xeffex »

I personally will be parking in the parking lot...
Jordan<BR>1994 White RS
Zoom24

Post by Zoom24 »

Yea, I think we will save our money for a rainy day.

Post by Guest »

I may just be alittle excited to go on this trip, but how many people are still going, The topic seems to have died out , or maybe im just too impatient,
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Well, even if only one or two people show up, it will be fun. I am so jazzed up about too! I missed the previous Drag Wars this year (there are 3 per year at Ennis) because my daughter was only about 3 months old. She will be 10 months by this time. Get her some good sunscreen and earplugs or some other hearing protection and have a blast. Still cant wait.....only 12 Days left!!!

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”