PICK ANY BODYKIT YOU WANT!!!

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mrprecidia

PICK ANY BODYKIT YOU WANT!!!

Post by mrprecidia »

I have reached an agreement with a bodykit company called Fibertech. They will make any bodykit style for the mx-3 that I select. So I am looking for designs from you guys, whatever seems to be the most popular with you guys they will design. There has to be a minimum of ten people willing to buy it the cost will be $1000 Canadian for a 4 piece kit skirts, front and back bumper or $1250 if you want a wing. I am waiting for Jeff to approve a group buy on this if there is enough interest.
You can just call me the originator
quinn_seipp

Re: PICK ANY BODYKIT YOU WANT!!!

Post by quinn_seipp »

Here is my suggestion...
:) <p>:o <p>[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: quinn_seipp ]<p>[ March 06, 2003: Message edited by: quinn_seipp ]</p>
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
monstar-mx-3

Post by monstar-mx-3 »

DAM!! i like it.
Tyler17rose

Post by Tyler17rose »

That looks sweet! But what about something like this??<p>:) : dont laugh haha<p>Image<p>[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: T-Rose ]<p>[ March 03, 2003: Message edited by: T-Rose ]</p>
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea i like that eclipse front on that mx-3. how about a drift front bumper from streetweaponkits.com? i want to mold one on the mx3, but if it can be made to fit the mx3 im in. (is there anyway i can be included in the group buy for the front bumper only?)
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i wanted to put that bomex on my car last year but it was gonna be too much money to be custom so i went for the mp5
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

It needs to be 10 full kits for them to consider makeing it. Another great thing is that they guarantee the fit, if it does not fit just send it back.
mrprecidia

Post by mrprecidia »

Image<p>how do you guys like this front and sides?
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Hey I will be in for sideskirts and back bumper i like that cavalier back bumper. count me IN !!!!!!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I like the veilside front bumper cover for the celica. Lets get one that looks like that!! :D
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

who agrees with the buddy type bodykit,,, i really think that matches ours cars perfectly, cuz everything that came out in the past few while is way too aggresive, lets make something classy and schick, very nice and smooth lines, and a nice character,,, something like the skyline R34 front or the bodykit for the RX7 which i forgot its name :shrug:
:shrug:
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

I think you guys should get the first one posted, it looks like a duck.<p>that way my cay will look sooo sweet when its parked beside your fugly looking cars :D
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

curt lets try to stay on topic, cmon people lets make more suggestions, these guys make good kits from what I hear and for the price you can't go wrong.
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)

Return to “Appearance”