A expensive idea

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Tyler17rose

A expensive idea

Post by Tyler17rose »

I was in my friends RSX premium and he has the nicest seats ive ever sat in. I really want to install the RSX leather seats in my mx-3. Do you think they would fit? oh and the only bad part... they are like 500 us. <p>heres some i found.. but i'd rather have the black leather ones:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33701&item=1876360720<p>[ January 03, 2003: Message edited by: T-Rose ]</p>
Mods:
- ZE, Mike seli 214 intake cams, Ported n polished heads, Interprep valve springs, DE retainers, rebuilt bottom end, toga main and rod bearings, toga hv oil pump, CZT 67mm tb, mbx udp, ported intake mani, SS headers, 2.5inch full exhaust, racingbeat muffler, highflow cat, megasquirt v2.

new toy, 86 TII rx7, JDM S5 motor/turbo, + alot of other goodies
kuruption1983

Re: A expensive idea

Post by kuruption1983 »

spend the same money and get yourself sparco seats, they feel amazingly better since i have sat on both celicas and RSXs, and i am saying that because i had sparcos in my 98 jetta i had 3 years ago!! (it was a daddy bought car, soo i spent as much as i could on that car!! lol)<p>They might not be leather, but they feel as good,,, :D :D
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

those seats dont loook like anything special. Now a cool set of seats in an mxe would be probe seats...they look pretty cool
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

find some MX-3 special Edition leather seats from a 93 - if you like that style look then they are similar. If I recall the 94 seats are different from the 92/3 seats.<p>[ January 04, 2003: Message edited by: Maddbuck ]</p>

Return to “Appearance”