Motegi Rims

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
jeffc

Motegi Rims

Post by jeffc »

Anyone out there have any experience with motegi racing rims? <A HREF="http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels/mr7.asp" TARGET=_blank>http://www.motegiracing.com/wheels/mr7.asp</A> <BR>I think they look fairly well done. im thinking about picking up a set of mr7's. Im just wondering what they would look like on my mx. anyone out there that can do a photoshop for me?<BR> Image <BR> <A HREF="http://images.cardomain.com/installs/26 ... 2_full.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://images.cardomain.com/installs/26 ... ull.jpg</A> <BR>Let me know if you need another angle on the car. i can take a quick snap in a sec. thanks
kuruption1983

Re: Motegi Rims

Post by kuruption1983 »

who betta to ask than Derek!!! :D :D <BR>his rims looked sick with his kit!<P>latez :D
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

talk to derek, he had the white ones, and they looked sick on his car, when i put rims on my ride when this snow goes away, they are in my top three of choices
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
HRO

Post by HRO »

They are my top one choice, the silver ones!! I can't wait! :D :D
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah im getting the silver ones to, they will look sick on my ride, i love the silver ones, they also come in gun metal and white,lmao
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
DVH

Post by DVH »

Hey, whats, i think this post is calling my name! lol, <P>This is no photoshop, this is my car, but u get the idea, <P>Here is what everyone is talking about , 17 white Motegi MR 7's ....look good i think<P>I had a lot of critics that said it would look gay if i went with white on a silver car, but it was soo different.....so i was like who cares, my car! lol<P>I loved them, but i sold them cuz im partin my car out.....piss me off to get rid of them, but ..... :( Image
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

They are really nice, but too many people have them on their cars. I see so many cars with them all the time.<P>I guess that doesn't really matter too much but when it comes to rims I like to have something that isn't so common, gives you a little bit more uniqueness.
HRO

Post by HRO »

A good thing about this site is that you can see many Mx's with many different rims, and see if you like the way they look on it. without having to go spend $$ and find out that you wasted your money cause they don't suit the car. After seeing the Mr7's on the car, I feel that they suit the Mx the best in my eyes. :eek:
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I wouldnt exactly call them racing rims, they are pretty heavy.
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Postman2K

Post by Postman2K »

Like Derek said, they do look sick. they are great rims, and 17s are the perfect size. i'm the guy who bought them off of Derek. thanks again DVH. silver looks good on pretty much every coloured mx-3, but the white ones looks amazing on black, blue or red. go for it, you won't be disappointed.
2007 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Phantom Blue Mica) - DAILY DRIVER
2004 Mazda3 GT Hatchback (Passion Lava Orange) - FOR SALE
1994 Mazda Mx-3 GS (Laguna Blue) - RETIRED/JUNKED
1995 Mazda Mx-3 RS (Dark blue) - SOLD
XavIaN

Post by XavIaN »

how much does a set of 16's run for them with tires guys ill be in the market in may
sikblue

Post by sikblue »

i recently bought 18" motegi mr7's in silver..i LOVE THEM..but i cant use them ****s in winter..cant get them dirty
2 more weeks....
shorty

Post by shorty »

I personally wanna put on the niche shock rims i think those would look sick on an mx-3<BR>don't know the site but those are the rims [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
well project BP is just starting

Return to “Appearance”