a show car in the making (hopefully)

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
sean_hibbitts

a show car in the making (hopefully)

Post by sean_hibbitts »

after the seeminglack of MX3's in Vancity Importfest im gonna enter my Babe in shows now :D <P>94 Mazda MX3 Precidia RS Teal <P>(Exterior stuff)<BR>Mazda M logo<BR>MX3 Precidia logo (C-SPEC does exist lol)<BR>Wings west factory style spoiler<BR>Eurolite Xenon Headlights<P>(Misc stuff) <BR>Eurolite Interior Neon <BR>Mazdaspeed Shoulder pads <P>Coming soon (meaning when i get a job)<BR>Eurolite Underglow kit<BR>Cork sport Altezza Taillights<BR>Subs and a CD deck <BR>Racing Harness<BR>Sparco Seats <P>im keeping the Stock engine cuz i like it so any things i could do to make it pretty ?<P>sugesstions anyone ?<P> :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
EBUCKS

Re: a show car in the making (hopefully)

Post by EBUCKS »

Have a theme.<BR>Intererior: Paint your interior, seats, gauges. <BR>Exterior: Body kit, different style rear hatch spoiler, cf hood or scoops.<BR>Engine: dress it up, paint manifold, engine<P>Just my opinion and just tryin' to help.<P>one
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

RIMS AND TIRES!!!! :p
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

yea sean the point of building a showcar is to be different from everyone else...and the things you have listed are just some of the BASIC things every show-car owner does....you still have to do other things to at least get noticed at shows such as kits, rims/wheels, paint schemes, interior upholstery, sound, performance is a plus at shows, uniqueness...and then you can get noticed at a show. then you have to concentrate on how clean and neat your installs are. judges pay close attention to that. CLOSE attention. hope this helps.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

umm, but isnt your car just stock??
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by airjordon_09:<BR><STRONG>umm, but isnt your car just stock??</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well currently yes it's mostly stock but i like the stock engine but im gonna add stuff on a little at a time cuz i dont have job at the moment but im hoping to add more later the interior first the exterior second and the engine third.... and other misc things later (i.e Rims) <P>but of course im gonna make the most out of my engine i just havent decided the addons i want to do yet <P> :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

lower it!!
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Return to “Appearance”