New MX-3 Front End

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
VizualXTC

New MX-3 Front End

Post by VizualXTC »

I was talking to Mneumonic tonight and he came up with an excellent idea. How would it look for the 350Z front end to be grafted (or have someone build a kit) on the MX-3? Maybe Onderground-design could fabricate one. Just a thought.<P>For you that can't remember off hand what the sexiest car ever built (next to the MX-3 and ANY Ferrari) looks like, here you go.<BR> Image
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
voltaire

Re: New MX-3 Front End

Post by voltaire »

That looks like it'd be really tough to do. <P>Get someone to do a PhotoShop job, that's how the Protege style one got started...
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

ill do a photoshop job on friday and post it on my site....ill let ya guys know when it's done.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Image <P>This one had a shadow from where I took it, so Couldnt get the colors to match, but who cares, you get the general idea.

Post by Guest »

Sorry, but I'm not feelin it.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hmmm...maybe add a more noticeable vent at the side or an area for fog lights...but then it'd look like a more futuristic/squarish version of the mazdaspeed/corksport front.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

HAHAHA, that s--- looks dope Barry. I love it. Too bad other peeps don't. Maybe a few other modifications and it will be a possibility. <P>Can you imagine a FMIC lurking behind that s---? DAYM BRO!!!!!
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

intreasting very intreasting I LIKE! forget the spot for fog lights ill just mout some big a-- foglights in the middle
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Here are some ideas Im having. I want tomake my own custom bumper since I have been copied. <P>Which do you like, what would u change?<P> Image <BR>Idea 1<P> Image <BR>Idea 2<P> Image <BR>Idea 3
onderground

Post by onderground »

Onderground is still alive to realize that bumper!

Post by Guest »

Idea 2, 3 and 4 all look hot. I like idea 3 the best =)
fictionaldaydream

Post by fictionaldaydream »

doesn't this kind of look like the mazdaspeed bumper.
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

idea 3 is the best, is onderground coming out with back bumper too? i need one, fat one, to the ground, with attractive holes maybe ;)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Image <P>I like this one because its close the mazdaspeed one, but....<BR>Its more aggresive, but not overkill, it has vents to help cool down the wheels/brakes. has fogs, but has a bit of a different look than most.<P>I actually started with the 350z Photoshop I made. I decided to put SOMETHING above the hole in the middle, the stock hole seemed to have the best look, helps retain the OEM air intake tube opening next to the hood. Plus the opening for an intercooler if I so choose.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

that looks really good! i like how you incorporated the stock opening on top. its also not to aggressive, like you said. <BR> :D

Return to “Appearance”