clear tails

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
mx3ADAM

clear tails

Post by mx3ADAM »

i was on here a while ago and i remember that there was a sight that had altessa's cheaper, but i cant remember the name of the site, does anyone know what i am talking about, or am i just halusinating?
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
InTeGy911

Re: clear tails

Post by InTeGy911 »

Is this the site you are talking about? <BR> <A HREF="http://www.imsa-group.com/Tail_lights2.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.imsa-group.com/Tail_lights2.htm</A> <P>I've heard they are on back-order.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

i tried to order them but the huy there said they were out of stock and that he would notify me when they get some but he hasnt told me anything yet.
Mx-Ze

Post by Mx-Ze »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by williamtauch:<BR><STRONG>i tried to order them but the huy there said they were out of stock and that he would notify me when they get some but he hasnt told me anything yet.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I order them whit my usual shop (27/05/02 B.O.)and they tell me they are a set just arrive at custom in Canada(to day). So they will arrive this week (it's so long to wait)<BR> :D :D :D
MX-3 GS 2.5l A-spec BRÜLLEN CAT BACK EXHAULT 2 1/4'',PRM cold air intake, Swaybar Whiteline 22mm, Upper Strut Mont MAZDASPEED, COIL H&R, Shock KONI AJUSTABLE,B&M Short Shifter,Bronzoil shifter, Mag 16''pneu G-Force 205/45/16, Strut Bar av/arr
pocket rocket

Post by pocket rocket »

Does anyone know where I can get a set of the<BR>Euro-style tails here in the USA??
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Read the faq.
aznwithamx3

Post by aznwithamx3 »

they finally have them now,the guye-mailed me saying they got some

Return to “Appearance”