wat should i do

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Markphillipsjr

wat should i do

Post by Markphillipsjr »

i was just recently in a accident with my 93 mazda mx 3 gs special edition its rasberry mettalic with v-6 everything .but they totaled it over just a front bumper and the fender. cuz they said the stuff was so expensive for it.do you think i should buy it back the rest of the car is a 9-10 the leather has no rips it has 136k miles on it. i need a front bumper and left and right fender.any help would be apprecciated.
Oryuki

Re: wat should i do

Post by Oryuki »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Markphillipsjr:<BR><STRONG>i was just recently in a accident with my 93 mazda mx 3 gs special edition its rasberry mettalic with v-6 everything .but they totaled it over just a front bumper and the fender. cuz they said the stuff was so expensive for it.do you think i should buy it back the rest of the car is a 9-10 the leather has no rips it has 136k miles on it. i need a front bumper and left and right fender.any help would be apprecciated.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>MMmm, if you dont - wanna sell me those seats? I would kill/rape/pillage/mame/you get the idea for NICE intact seats that are leather.<P>Sorry to hear that bro, I just wrecked my mx3, nearly the same as you are describing. I absolutely will not let them total it unless the frame is bent. I would rather put the extra $$$ into the car to get it fixed. I do have quite a bit invested in mine though. Hope all works out for ya.<P>Ryan

Return to “Appearance”