Taillight and Corksport Question...Need Feedback

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
maniacle_mx3

Taillight and Corksport Question...Need Feedback

Post by maniacle_mx3 »

I was wondering if the side tailights off of an eclipse would fit on the mx3(with or without modding).Also, I have been hearing about people saying some aftermarket companies were fake and that they have proof. Well, is corksport fake? Has anybody ordered from them? How long did it take to get your product? Please I need these questions answered about corksport because I have enough money to get what I want but I am a little afraid to incase it is fake. Thank you.
1995 Project MX-3 RS<BR>Many mods to come......<BR><A HREF="http://geocities.com/maniacle_mx3" TARGET=_blank>My Geocities Site</A>Updated July 9, 2002. <BR>My site has been newly redesigned<BR>Sounddomain:<A HREF="http://www.sounddomain.com/id/maniacle_mx3" TARGET=_blank>PeeWee MX-3</A><BR>Both sites updated
mxer4eva

Re: Taillight and Corksport Question...Need Feedback

Post by mxer4eva »

Corksports, is probably one of the most reliable companies i haver ever dealt. Everything that i have gotten always arrives when its suppost to and as far as i'm concerned all the prices are fair.
1993 GSR - Black with CS Mazdaspeed style front and sides skirts, KLDE and a bunch of other mods. Patiently awaiting a T3Super60, intercooler,MSnS and a custom fuel rail.
1993 VW Corrado SLC- completely stock. (May she R.I.P)
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

the guys at corksport are great and very reliable and honest. I have always got the right stuff and they call me if it is going to take longer to get. I've ordered a lot from them. Hope this helps you out.<p>[ May 19, 2002: Message edited by: Maddbuck ]
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Let's see...the items i have purchased thru CS are: all around clears & turns, OEM front lip& sideskirts---> the fiberglass took 2 months to get it (no big deal if yer not in a hurry)but I did get it all and in good shape...I think CS is the only place that is tried and true when it comes to getting things especially for the MX-3 :p
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------

Return to “Appearance”