Indiglo Gauges...

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Shades

Indiglo Gauges...

Post by Shades »

Does anyone have Indiglo Gauges? Do they look good?<P>Are there ever any group buys for them?<P>Here's what I found on eBay: <A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayI ... 92&r=0&t=0" TARGET=_blank>Indiglo Gauges</A>
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: Indiglo Gauges...

Post by neverenuff »

dude here is the real deal and the customize it however you want it just click below and post you'r thoughts on it.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.speedhut.com" TARGET=_blank>www.speedhut.com</A> <P>there worth every penny!!!
Shades

Post by Shades »

Now I thought Indiglo was kewl... those are dope.<P>Do you have any? Got any pics if ya do?
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shades:<BR><STRONG>Now I thought Indiglo was kewl... those are dope.<P>Do you have any? Got any pics if ya do?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Not yet I have been doing other mods the interior will be the last thing I do but I will soon. And belive me since they can make it what ever I want, it will be hot.
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

but the ones at speedhut cost 2x as much, are they really worth that? is something seriously wrong with the ebay ones?
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
DVH

Post by DVH »

i have them , i'll have pics soon! they look awesome!<BR>later :)
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
Pac Man

Post by Pac Man »

Well i bought them from Seephut no problems so far ;) They look nice too and i like the image u can put on them
Why go when you can SHOW!!!!! :)
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

Dude ok I'll put it like this speedhuts are like a wet dream were the ones on ebay are like blue balls wich would you rather have.
DVH

Post by DVH »

well i have to admit, speed hut u can get more variety, but u pay a arm and a leg! u can either get reverse indiglo, or just normal indiglo~.....now with ebay ones, i paid $47 USD and they look just like speedhut, just no graphics or anything! but hey its up to u.....if i had to choose, not caring about money, then for sure speed hut, i would get some graphics done or something, but if money was an issue than for sure ebay, they are just as nice, ur choice man, later :D
Car Domain Web page MX-3
RayRay

Post by RayRay »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVH:<BR><STRONG>well i have to admit, speed hut u can get more variety, but u pay a arm and a leg! u can either get reverse indiglo, or just normal indiglo~.....now with ebay ones, i paid $47 USD and they look just like speedhut, just no graphics or anything! but hey its up to u.....if i had to choose, not caring about money, then for sure speed hut, i would get some graphics done or something, but if money was an issue than for sure ebay, they are just as nice, ur choice man, later :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>What's the difference between reverse indiglo and normal indiglo?
2005 Nissan 350z
1990 Mustang GT - [sold]
1992 Mx-3 GS - [sold]
DVH

Post by DVH »

reverse indiglo, just the numbers light up , but normal indiglo, which is what i have, the whole face lights up and the numbers stay black!<BR>later :p
Car Domain Web page MX-3

Return to “Appearance”