My Interior pics so far

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
solace

My Interior pics so far

Post by solace »

Here are the pics of my white interior i said i was going post a long time ago cause i thought i could just post them here but just got a temp web page to put them on, its only 1 pic for now cause i just painted more so i need newwer pics, anyways lemme know what you guys/girls think of it.<P>go here, should come up on the opening page <A HREF="http://solace.i8.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://solace.i8.com/</A>
dam2009

Re: My Interior pics so far

Post by dam2009 »

nice work....
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

good work. i'm going with the same scheme as well...black and white and gray suede with black neoprene for fabrics. the only difference is the main color in my interior is black and white is the accents like air vents and ash tray and trim and other panels to help accent my interior neon lights.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

How much did it cost you: paint, clear coat, etc. Are you planning to change the seat cover?
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Stincey

Post by Stincey »

I'm starting to fancy a set of seat belts like that. The stocks ones aint easy to grab at all. :)<P>Is there a special name for 'em ?<P>...and probably more importantly - does anyone know if they are legal in the UK ?<P><BR>Cheers.
littleindianboy

Post by littleindianboy »

looks good. are you using paint, laquer, or dye?
littleindianboy

Post by littleindianboy »

looks good. are you using paint, laquer, or dye?
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

hey solace. have you ever had the problem where after a while, the curves in your interior start bubbling with air and cracking? that happened to the rear speaker flaps and the right side of my radio deck panel. i don't want to rip it out and repaint it, so i'll just mask off some stuff and paint it while still inside. do you think it's because i didn't degrease those certain panels?
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
mazda20

Post by mazda20 »

Looks good must be a pain to keep clean, I just did highlights in white and it is a pain to keep clean.
94 Mazda MX-3 BPT Custom Intake/Exhaust T3/T4, 51mm BOV, Tial WG, 2.5" Piping, 880cc Inj, Godspeed Intercooler, TEC II
My MX-3 Website
RaspMetalicMX3SE

Post by RaspMetalicMX3SE »

I think it looks stupid, too much white. if on Person accidently scratches it it will screw up that whole piece. but hey what ever floats your boat
solace

Post by solace »

Thanks for the input, even yours raspmetalic, anyways, for the soft parts of the interior such as the door panels and dash i used "plasti-kote's vinyl paint" and for the hard plastic parts was just enamal paint but by the same company. So far i have probly hit around 80.00$ for the paint, sandpaper, and clear-coat. The only parts that are hard to keep clean is the center console where i rest my elbow when im shifting and the top part of the door panels cause when people lean in my windows they get their dirty arms all on it :)As far as the fabrics go im not doing the seats im gonna get arospeed's racing seats which come in black and a custom color on them. There's nothing special about the seatbelts stincey those are just seat belt covers i picked up in daytona one day. And raspmetalic, i know its a lot of white but i love it when people go all out with their cars, the more the better in my view, as a matter of fact Im betting other than "rice lovers" (excuse the term i dont much like it either) no one else will like it cause of the extent of stuff im getting put on but hey like you said, thats me, anyways Im not trying to sound like a jerk er anything so thanks everyone for your reply's, have fun!
solace

Post by solace »

OOPs, kinda left that last statement kinda open, i was referring to exterior body parts and work I have planned .
avino

Post by avino »

looks really good man. one day when I get the courage, I will do that too. but until then, it'll stay stock for me :)
solace

Post by solace »

Thanks again, yeah, that first step was hard for me too. but when i finished the first door panel i knew that it was gonna be well worth it.
white fish

Post by white fish »

how is it on a sunny day?

Return to “Appearance”