Wanna ALTEZZA LIGHTS ?

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
shawnm

Wanna ALTEZZA LIGHTS ?

Post by shawnm »

THEY ARE, FINALLY :<BR> <A HREF="http://www.pakfeifer.at/mainenglish.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.pakfeifer.at/mainenglish.htm</A> <P>enjoy<P>greetings,<P>too bad i do not have mx3 anymore (just miata)<P>best <BR>Marcin <A HREF="http://www.miata.prv.pl" TARGET=_blank>http://www.miata.prv.pl</A>
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl

Re: Wanna ALTEZZA LIGHTS ?

Post by Guest »

UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY "COUGH"<BR>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE "COUGH" <P><BR>just my opinions!!!!!!
93 mx-3 gs/se

Post by 93 mx-3 gs/se »

I can't see the pic, it's just a red X!!!
Skiddy

Post by Skiddy »

They are okay, but i sure as hell would not spend $350 USD + shipping for them. That is crazy. I rather pay someone to make a custom tail. They look good, but i would not pay that mush for altezzas especially when every car has them and you can get them for another car for $100. Just my 2 cents
Skiddy
94' MX-3 RS Sparkle Green
Suspension Technique Springs
MS Style Nose
OEM Side Skirts
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

I have to agree with pawz. YUK!!<BR>Those aint going anywhere near my Special Edition. Somehow I thought they could have turned out much better than that.<P>Just me opinions too.. :roll:
DiGiTaL

Post by DiGiTaL »

I think they look very good. Maybe a bit overpriced, but what do you expect? It's not like they mass produce these by the thousands.
shawnm

Post by shawnm »

hey guys<P>I like them, i just think it depends on what u expect, but trully its first altezza product available, so its expensive.<BR>Who wants can buy, other can just stick to their own lights.<BR>Wanna altezza = pay 400bucks.....easy<P>cya....<BR>enjoying miata........<p>[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: shawnm ]
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Nice post Jeff... too many haters out there.. not enough positivity - way to go all of you who still have and still mod their MX-3's!!!! We're a dying breed! I think the Altezzas would probably look better on a different colour car.. that teal doesn't help at all.. does anyone know if pakfeifer will do a group buy with a single destination shipping location? The price HAS to go down befor anyone is gonna fork out dough...
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I am not sure if this is correct, but I spoke with a guy at Extreem Imports and he said they will be alot cheeper when they are avaliable on an American web site.?.?.?<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <BR>And also when they realize that after finally making them even though there are alot of people that want them, not alot of people will pay that much. I am sure they will lower the price I would just wait a couple months or so...They are probably just trying to rack up some $$$$ from eager buyers to cover production and profit...
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ya I dont know why people are hating on these, I think they look good. Actually alot better than I thought. I think they Red and Amber lenses look good instead of just red and clear. so anyway It also shows more mainstream parts are being mad which means more parts total. so Go PAKFEIFER.<P>~*PLUR*~<BR>-Alex
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

maz_racer

Post by maz_racer »

Wuz up I just saw these lights and there off the hook. I'm getting them. See thats the diffrence between mx-3 owners. If u are really into ur mx-3 u would do anything to fix it up. I ordered the combat bumper cover for the mx-3 from fx and love it. Got the hood scoop series II. It looks bad a-- i'm in houston and it took over a month but it was worth it. People are on my jock. Yeah but appreciate the info they'll be on my car hopefully soon. And to all yall haters dont hate cause u dont have the money to buy them thats all it is. And to the rest keeping posting info later
KWK MX3

Post by KWK MX3 »

Its not about the money<P>I just dont want to look like a christmas tree<P>yuk :confused:
KWK MX3
blikmik

Post by blikmik »

Then don't put an angel on your hood or presents around your body kit - LOL. Seriously.. it's a matter of opinion and to each his/her own. If you like 'em and can afford them, give 'er s---! By the way did anyone find out about a group buy from Pakfeifer?
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

Those would be awfully gangsta on my white MX-3...doesnt look quite right on a teal one though. Its about time we got some altezzas, like them or not its a step up and it means somebody is listening to us MX-3 owners finally.
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP

Return to “Appearance”