I like it shaved

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
VizualXTC

I like it shaved

Post by VizualXTC »

I'm planning on shaving my door handles. Does anyone have a picture of an MX-3 with shaved handles? If so, I'd love to see it. If not, I will post mine when I get it done.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
david103

Re: I like it shaved

Post by david103 »

have you gotten any quotes or estimates on shaving your handles? i want to do the same thing soon, but want the money saved up first. also, do you know how difficult it is to install the poplock solenoid on each door? what brand are you planning on using?<BR>thanks,<BR>dave
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

thats already done, got pics and all, it wasnt hard at all
KiSs My a$s......yEa
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

just tell me how to do it then you will get to see it
KiSs My a$s......yEa
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by daverman:<BR><STRONG>have you gotten any quotes or estimates on shaving your handles? i want to do the same thing soon, but want the money saved up first. also, do you know how difficult it is to install the poplock solenoid on each door? what brand are you planning on using?<BR>thanks,<BR>dave</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Naw dood, I don't get estimates. I do all the work myself. No reason to pay someone $100's to do what I can do. Also, it's a good way to learn things.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-3 gs-x:<BR><STRONG>just tell me how to do it then you will get to see it</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>What are you talking about?
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Mx-3 Gs-x

Post by Mx-3 Gs-x »

*POST PICTURES* and ur right y pay someone to do the work you know how to do, but a good suggestion when you get your doors shaved use a window roll down instead of door popper cuzz i had that b4 and some things occured so i went to the better choice
KiSs My a$s......yEa
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3 Gs-x:<BR><STRONG>*POST PICTURES* and ur right y pay someone to do the work you know how to do, but a good suggestion when you get your doors shaved use a window roll down instead of door popper cuzz i had that b4 and some things occured so i went to the better choice</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I like the poppers. just my oppinion.<P>Dood, send your pix to VizualXTC@Yahoo.com please. Thanks man<p>[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i wish ya all were here i would fix u up with that fast yo...can do that stuff yo..
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mitmaks:<BR><STRONG>i wish ya all were here i would fix u up with that fast yo...can do that stuff yo..</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What???
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

i ment i can do that stuff easily man.. i would have work if all mx'3 fellows were here lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
errorcode

Post by errorcode »

hey man...i'm over in seattle, what kind things do you do? i'm just starting out with modding my car and it be hella cool to talk to someone who knows mx-3 to show me what i can do for myself
mattster

Post by mattster »

cool a fellow washintonian. you going to the mx-3 west meet? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page

Return to “Appearance”