Painting the interior

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Kasper11n3

Painting the interior

Post by Kasper11n3 »

Hey whats up! My question is this, does it look good when you paint the dashboard and stuff. Mine is tan now, and I want it to be black, but I'm scared it will look cheap. And does anyone know where to get the best paint to do it and what it's called. Someone please help!! :roll:
Blavac

Re: Painting the interior

Post by Blavac »

I painted a car interior once. it looked good for about a month then faded and some areas wore off. best talk to an upholstery specilist
B.
mx3ADAM

Post by mx3ADAM »

i have painted a few interiors before, i have used all kinds of different paints, from models paint right to shoe leather paint, but i find the engine paint is the best, i doesnt fade i wont crack, and it is extreamily durable, also comes in quite a few different coulors!!
I EAT HONDAS FOR BREAKFAST!!!<P>MMMMM HONDA, TASTES LIKE "CHICKEN"!!
ssmog

Post by ssmog »

Eric, in order to paint your dash board you need a good quality vynil paint, I did that once to a car of mine over 6 years ago and to this day it still looks as though i had just done it yesterday. The brand of the paint is called "Mar-hyde" which is available in a wide variety of colours, you can get this from your local automotive parts retailer that mixes and supplies automotive paint.
Commit yourself to a Psychiatric hospital before the rest your sanity disappears, and you are strapped in a chair, fed mushy peas with a rubber spoon with only your tortured fantasies for comfort....

ssmog

Return to “Appearance”