Windshield Decals

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
canadian_ice

Windshield Decals

Post by canadian_ice »

I'm looking for a windshield decal. Anyone know of a website where I could order one, or get one custom made?<P>Preferably with the Mazda name and logo...or mx-3, or precidia.<P>Thanks!
raychan

Re: Windshield Decals

Post by raychan »

You can buy it at ebay.<BR>search with the word "mx-3" and "mx3"<BR>They have a lot available in ebay.<P>Raymond<BR>93' GS
Bad_Ktty02

Post by Bad_Ktty02 »

I got my mazdaspeed racing sticker from corksport... they have a bunch of cool stickers. you can also get them custom made at stickercity.com... you pick the color and the font and the size and they send it to you. they also have bulk prices, if i'm not mistaken.<BR><P>------------------<BR>thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
thanks,<BR>-=*Heather*=-<BR>'93 Mazda MX-3 Special Edition
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

You can also try <A HREF="http://www.importgraphics.com" TARGET=_blank>www.importgraphics.com</A> <BR>Thats who made mine and they are really nice. I the one on my windshield says "Powered by Mazda" and has the Mazda emblem from 1994 next to it.<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Return to “Appearance”