Lights behind front grid

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
Brainless

Lights behind front grid

Post by Brainless »

Has anybody put lights behind the little front grid in the front of their mx-3? That must look great but I would like to see it before I do this to my car<P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
Marlon

Re: Lights behind front grid

Post by Marlon »

i tought of doing this and i might do it with blue lights<BR>i'll post some pics when i'm done
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
Kim 95' V6 DK

Post by Kim 95' V6 DK »

yea a bit like Knight Rider Image
<I>Why get a car whith more than two doors when your not running a daytime kindergarten</I>
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

um...i AM knight rider!! i have a knight rider light(varad scanner) on the front of my car. it is the coolest thing in the world at night. all you can see is the little red beam stream from side-to-side. they cost 20 buck and are quick installs.<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=deathtrap-mx3=-:<BR><B>um...i AM knight rider!! i have a knight rider light(varad scanner) on the front of my car. it is the coolest thing in the world at night. all you can see is the little red beam stream from side-to-side. they cost 20 buck and are quick installs.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>hey , where did you get those?<BR><P>------------------<BR>Brainless<BR>93 Red RS<BR><A HREF="http://www.Geocities.com/j_micho" TARGET=_blank>geocities.com/j_micho</A> (last update 30/07/2001)
Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i bought it at a local fleamarket, but try searching yahoo.com for varad scanners. there are a lot of sites that sell 'em<P>------------------<BR>93 MX-3
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

They also have those varad scanners @ JCWhitney.com, log on there and look around.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Appearance”