KLZE?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
jaknichols85

KLZE?

Post by jaknichols85 »

Ok im pretty sure that Im going to get my engine from Noyan. but before i go through w/ it I was wondering if any of you had bad exp. from Noyan, or if they are good, or if you have any recomendations to get it from some were else? And also, i know that the engine has 200 hp, but how well does that do in the mx-3. What are some of your 1/4 mile times with just the KLZE in it? Oh yeah and what is the redline in the KLZE?
johnny1234

Re: KLZE?

Post by johnny1234 »

try osaca motors(not sure on the spelling) havent had any problems from them awsome product.
got NOs...or should i say No2
Gro Harlem

Re: KLZE?

Post by Gro Harlem »

noyan's engines range from awesome to crap. If i did it over again, i'd either have hand-picked mine from their warehouse, or got the motor from someone else. I don't think they test their motors (despite what they say) seeing how i've read about them shipping engines with internal damage, and seized crankshafts to some probe guys in the past.

As for the KLZE in a mx3..they aren't as fast as some may lead you to believe. I see a lot of people running low 15's with just the KLZE installed, and some running mid-low 14's with a lot of mods. The engine doesn't feel nearly as fast as you'd expect, probably b/c of its peaky nature.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”