Just a question for everyone

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

Just a question for everyone

Post by Franko »

I have seen people ask how many k/m are on everyones mx's and who has the most but what I want to know is who has the newest mx-3. I want to know the least original miles on their car. Sometimes I just wonder if there is a brand spanking new mx-3 somewhere in a showroom or in the basement of the mazda head office or something.
It is funny, saying that made me think about back when they were still in production what it would be like to go onto a mazda lot and look at brand new mx-3's and have a salesman come out and start saying "we just got this model in.." and all that crap. It would be so great.. Sometimes I wish I had a dilorian so I could go back to the future! or wait.. I mean the past or.. I mean... well you know what I mean, god get off my back about it allready.
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
MI-Archangel

Re: Just a question for everyone

Post by MI-Archangel »

wow man u blew my mind that was awesome. mines old btw but i love it.
guyaverage

Post by guyaverage »

I do searches all the time for long forgotten low mileage cars, the lowest mileage Mx3 I have found is on autotrader right now, a red GS with only 25k miles (about 40k km's), I am sure there is another relatively untouched one gathering dust to be found out there somewhere. I always look for low mileage Rx7s too, I found one on a local dealers used car lot, a 1987 with only 6k miles, I couldnt believe someone would spend all that money and then only drive it 6k miles in 16 years. It was definately like being in a time machine to see that one.<p>[ July 23, 2003: Message edited by: guyaverage ]</p>
"The answer is: More power. I dont care what the question is."
-Tim Allen
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

that is a good question, and i dont think i can answer it for you, but it is neat to think that could possabily be a mx-3 sitting in a basement somewhere in japan that was only driven for like 3 miles to get it down into the basement after it rolled of the production line. mind boggoling
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

very good post<p>I got mine a year and a half ago with 47k on it for a 94 and i thought that was really low now its a daily driver and i got 90k on it

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”