KLZE VRIS connections

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
dkrangers

KLZE VRIS connections

Post by dkrangers »

I am fairly confident that the two wires in the picture are for VRIS. But where to connect them on the KLZE? There were only 2 plugs for VRIS with this motor, and 4 on the K8. Could this be the problem with my weird idle bouncing from 900RPM to 16RPM? Also, shop manual for ZE online anywhere? If anyone feels they can help and want the pic post your e-mail address and I will send it to you. I cant figure out how to post pictures on here.

Thanks
lazzyie

Re: KLZE VRIS connections

Post by lazzyie »

Both the k8 and the klze only have 2 vris connectors the other ones that don't hook up on the kl are probably egr connections. The two plugs you are looking for should be side by side inside the U on the passenger side of the manifold the white plug goes to the white dotted one. As for your idle check for vaccum leaks and make sure your tps and idle are set correctly. If you need tps instructions check the V6 faq.
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

Lazzie, could I send you a pic of my engine bay with the two connections shown and you might be able to tell me what they are?
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

are you trying to hook up the egr?
dkrangers

Post by dkrangers »

No, I left the EGR out of the picture. I was thinking these might be the connections for those but when the engine was installed we make it look like the EGR was normal and in working condidion. hehe

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”