corksport

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
steven

corksport

Post by steven »

is corksport a good place to order the kl-ze engine if not let me know where can i order it?
dewthis

Re: corksport

Post by dewthis »

SEARCH!!!!!
65 shot > V8
2RotorsNaDream
Supporting Member

Post by 2RotorsNaDream »

I heard Corksport is good but theres alot of other places you can get a KLZE from. Try SwapJDM, A1JDMEngines, Barely Legal Transplants, JapanDirect, NipponMotors, OsakaMotors, StreetImports, JDM Inc., TigerEngines. Thats all I know so I hope it helps. Help out my rating too. I only got one star and I think I help enough for a second. :D
Image1993 Mazda RX-7 Touring Edition Innocent Blue Mica- Not stock...
1993 Teal MX-3 GS- KLZE and other goodies. RIP
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

i think engineland has the best deals for ze's...enginelandinc.com... they sell the ZE for 1200 CND and ZE ecu for 200 CND...About corksport..I delt 2 times with them and one was ok and the other one was crap..they took forever to respond to my e-mails and when i call they take me for some job blow..and they don't keep their word...I guess i was just unlucky this time...in overall there good...
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

Corksport charges way to much $$. Look in the FAQ you'll find plenty of places cheaper. The corksport ecu doesnt work all that great either, get the KLZE ecu.
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
PATDIESEL
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by PATDIESEL »

You could also go to Best Japanese Engines in Marietta Georgia. I got mine for about 1200 and they had about 8 to choose from. They had the strait neck and the curved and you can go and pick out the one that you want. I know you live in the Carolinas, but it might be worth the trip so that you get a really good motor.
ZE -strait neck,headers,2.5 exhaust,pheno spacers,lower cross member,GC coils,MS struts,Brembo slotted rotors,filled MS mounts,SS brake/clutch lines, CAI,to rear bat reloc,Hella headlamps,Hella DE fogs 180WHP
TsiMiata

Post by TsiMiata »

How far are you from them? I'm going to be buying an engine very, very soon(like next week). I would like to make sure I'm getting a real KLZE. Marietta is just a little to far to drive for me. Would you be willing to pick out an engine for me??
93 MX-3 GS- ZE, KL31 ECU, Fidanza Flywheel, CM Stage 2-R clutch, Hotshot Headers

99 Subaru Impreza RS, the new toy

91 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD *RIP*
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

NOYAN usa
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
dazdp63

Post by dazdp63 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by PATDIESEL:
You could also go to Best Japanese Engines in Marietta Georgia. I got mine for about 1200 and they had about 8 to choose from. They had the strait neck and the curved and you can go and pick out the one that you want. I know you live in the Carolinas, but it might be worth the trip so that you get a really good motor.<hr></blockquote><p>do u have a # or address for japanese engines in marietta.
blah blah blah

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”