ok I really need alot of help

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
MI-Archangel

ok I really need alot of help

Post by MI-Archangel »

hi guys well im talkingewith my speedshot for a short ram intake for my car. Now the guy is to busy to find out anything. SO i basically need to be very specfic. I need to adapt a intake to my car now i hear CIVICS and INTEGRAS will fit but never excatly what kind or if it fits for cold or short i want short so plz, PLZ specify which year which car and what brand name plz I really need help here.
Buff1110
Supporting Member

Re: ok I really need alot of help

Post by Buff1110 »

u can adapt any type of intake to fit. u dont want a short ram bc it will just suck in hot air and make no power, go with a cold air intake so the cone filter itself sits above ur splash shield.
theres also directions on how to make ur own with pvc piping, do a search for home depot intake, i ran this kind for over 6months with no problem, i still have it just sitting around bc i came across an aluminum one.
Dan
92 Mx-3 Gs, KLZE Powered!! - SOLD!!!!
02 Tacoma TRD - Daily
93 Honda del Sol - New Project
don walker

Post by don walker »

PRM lists their MX3 CAI at 289CAN or 189.95 US
pull hard,come easy. Second gear is hard at 7300
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

Or if you want to be cheap just go to a muffler shop and have them bend you one. You can also use a BBK intake for a 96 5.0 mustang as well. My buddy did that for his ghetto double intercooler rig up. Thank you for the almost normal post.
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”