It makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
Franko
Supporting Member

It makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Franko »

Yeah so tonight I was crusing around in my little mx-3 (of course) and I have all the usual stuff rims underglow etc and I met up with the local group of morons from around here... you know them they drive saturns and civics and are generally a$$holes... We have those walkie talkies and I could hear them giving me $hit about my mx-3 even though I had the best looking car there... Ohh god I am so sick of civics and the ugly ugly people who drive them... it makes me so angry. This one guy (obvously a very high class individual) said something about my car and that it was stupid or something and said something about the underglow and my car being a christmas tree or something stupid like that.. so naturally I mentioned about him being a homosexual and how he is the stupidest person alive. It just makes me so angry, you get these guys out there that dont have anything done to their car only a set of rims or something and they devlop this ego that is so big that it can barely fit into their mishapened skull. The thing here is that EVERYONE and their dog has a civic and it is possably the easiest thing to do anything to... i think that I could walk down the street and find a body kit on the side of the road that would go on a civic.. they are too common these days. I rember when it was very unique to do up a civic but now after the fast and the furious everyone has one and it makes me sick to my stomach .. I never want to see one again, they are so common now I just dont care anymore.. I got an mx-3 because it is about 10 times better looking and very few people do anything to them compared to other very common cars.
Sorry about this but I just had to vent my rage.. I hate it when people think they are so high class even though they still live with mommy and daddy and they drive a civic with a knock off set of wheels on it and have stickers on their car like "R racing" You know the ones that you buy at canadian tire.. <p>Ohh god why dont they just put them all on an island somewhere.. :mad:
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: It makes me so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by mitmaks »

that reminds me on guy from my class that bs supras, mazdas (especially my "pink" car) and etc. but if its civic ooo "honda power" "praise thou" hes just dumbass, sprayed rattle can on his tegra and hes so happy, btw he cant drive stick !!! and he wanted to "take his boss's Lambo and race me in whatever car I could come up with" hes dumb *** , I have yet to see smart honda person.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

hey i hear u about that. but around here i get nothing but compliments on my car from honda owners. especially the civic owners. now... when it come to people and there mullet comaros and homo transams, that is where i get the crap from. especially when a fire bird cuts out at 108 mph and he cant keep up when im doing 113mph in 4th.
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Those muscle car boys are pretty bad too.. Dont even get me started on those mustangs that look like a ford tempo from the front.. Those guys have a chemical imbalance or something..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

not to be mean or anything bro, but maybe it was the neons.. i mean you're ranting about the whole civic a--hole deals i understand... but you're saying you can find a bodykit on the side of the road that is probably off a civic? well anyone can put neons in a car too.. so dont feel too discouraged just ignore em.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Ohh no.. I was getting $hit long before I got the neons.. it is just something new they can try to give me $hit about.
I just dont care anymore.. So what if I have neons on the car anyway.. I just like the look of em'. I didnt say there was anything special about that I just like that and they should all go to hell.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i hear ya bro, but that dont happen from where im from, around here, if its done up and looks good, madd props all around. that and the fact when you stroll up to the mall and they are right behind and the ladies always walk up to the mx over the civic, man dont worry about it, just let the wonderful ladies decide whos got the better ride ;) :p
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

I think we have all herd the comment befor that we drive chick cars from those stupid civic guys, hah what a frickin joke that is. Man I here you, when I was in highschool, your car wasnt cool unless it was a civic or an integra, and it had to have an aluminum wing on it. in the year book,they chose a stupid 89 civic that was total crap but it had new chin and aluminum spioler, over my car that had the blck/ white interior, and nice 17"rims. and we were both parked right next to eachother that day causer in the picture tou can see the corner of my back bumper. that all ways pissed me off.
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by R_is_for_really_fast:
Ohh god why dont they just put them all on an island somewhere.. :D
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

No problem in these neck of the woods. Everyone here never heard of a Mazda Mx-3. Everyone thinks it's a toyota. There's about 10-20 Mx's here, none has any modification, maybe some rims, but that's all. I'm going to have a monapoly here. I think Jcali is the closest Mxer that has any modification. People here ridicule people with the same car, so Honda owners put down other Honda owners. The civics and eclipes are the only modified cars here besices trucks. So, I'm pretty lucky.
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyb:
<p>
we did.... its called newfoundland<p>
LOL
:D
<hr></blockquote><p>
Hahahahaha I know what a pile of $hit it is here.. that remark was well put I think. I didnt even notice what I was saying when I said it. Man I want to move out of here and go somewhere that people who own a done up car automatically dont turn into a--hole$. The absloute worst part about here is the winter that lasts like 6 months.. like we are still getting over winter here.. you can still find snow in the woods..
Newfoundland is so bad and I dont think that anyone here realizes it. Except for my friend shawn who won a trip to mexico with "nescafe big break" or something, when he came back it was still december and he was ready to take his own life. He knows now how much fun the people in the rest of the world are having..
Lord god... THE WHOLE BASIS FOR NEWFOUNDLAND IS FISHING YOU KNOW!<p>I have to do something.. :eek:
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

I forgot to mention you should check out my stuff too.<p>Cardomain Site =)
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

not to be rude or anything but if someones putting down my car... which is rare around here people are pretty nice, I just ask if they want to race for some cash. If they say no then there *****es and shouldnt be talking **** and everyone knows it. If they say yes race them and beat them. Hopefully you got some speed to go with those neons :)
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl
thebonestockkid

Post by thebonestockkid »

mazdamxstyle is right, this is what happened at wasaga this weekend while i was in standstill on the strip. im sitting there minding me own business, and these two dudes ask me wtf got rice means (i have a sticker on the side of my car :) ) and i reply, well, do you drive a honda? and they laugh all sarcastically, saying hah real rice rocket right, then one of them says their honda will take my 'piece' any day, i asked if he wanted to put some money on that, and he goes uh no man, i dont race for money. me and my boys had a good laugh at that one lol. all you gotta do is get an engine swap, race everyone in town and beat them, that should shut them up and get you some respect, not exactly practical but it seems to be working for me anyway hahahah. gl bro, lates
Image'97 Grenada black pearl Acura EL, JDM B18C 98spec ITR Swap. Power in Control full coilovers going in next spring. Not to mention a most unusual whining noise... coming soon.

'92 Intense blue pearl Jeep YJ, OME lift, mudders, fun.

R.I.P.
'93 Clear white GS-DE ~14.648@92.98mph, 2.234 60ft. PARTING OUT PM ME.
jdogsd1

Post by jdogsd1 »

hay well if you rely hate civics dont come down to San Diego it is so bad down here everyone has one. my lucky tho my are is not to bad yet most of them are in the northern and sourthen parts of sd. there are a couple people in my area but not enough to see them every day. i give it 5 years befor it hida my area hard. im glad i got my car i dont need to folow a fad like all those civic owners.

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”