KLZE ECU!!!!!!!!!!!!

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
ghandi1981

KLZE ECU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ghandi1981 »

wow i just got one and swaped out my old one and let me tell u...first of all it now revs at like 700rpms at idle instead of like 1500....and now my cruise control works again!!!! befoe i was getting only like 16-17mpg now im gonna check it out....i can totally feel the difference in throttle response....its like a whole other car!!!!!!! anyone with a ze i recommened u get the ze ecu also...thanks lazzyie....<p>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
David Coleman

Re: KLZE ECU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by David Coleman »

Mine should be here tomorrow ;)
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

See it is a good investment :) .
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
zevirii

Post by zevirii »

WHen I got mine my mpg went to 25mpg now, and I have a heavy foot lol... Thanks to Lazzyie hehe
Hex3

Post by Hex3 »

I was wondering how much you guys payed for the ECU and where did u get it from? Also has anyone ran a 1.8 ECU at the track and then the ZE ECU, what was the difference in the times....
2.5 KL-ZE, BBS rims, I the front i have to falkin Azenis, Intrax Springs, CM Stage 1 clutch, and Fidanza flywheel, Pacesetter short shifter, Tociko Blue Struts, Sparco Steering Wheel, Yellow Top Battery
Alpine Type R Subs 10's, Alpine 2 Channel Amp, Alpine 4 channel
Amp, Alpine Alarm,Alpine Headunit
14.8 @ 94.2(with vaccume lick)
ghandi1981

Post by ghandi1981 »

do a search i think arron the hic or somebody did the times and the ze was like .2sec faster in the 1/4 mile....then again i could be mistaken...yea i got mine from lazzyie for 250 usd...and it is well worth it...<p>aj
resurected KL-ZE,ZE ECU, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, CMIII, home depot CAI, Hiflow Cat, 2 1/2" piping, exhaust, 2 MASS 2012's, Cadence A7, Blaupunkt Casablanca, and a no damn CEL light!!!
aaronthehic

Post by aaronthehic »

I think I ran a 14.6 with the 1.8 ecu and then a 14.07 with the ze ecu, but it's the added low end that makes the difference , Best mod besides the ze in my books. ;)
13.023 @ 105 mph

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”