WTB - Ram Air

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
JAXasdf

WTB - Ram Air

Post by JAXasdf »

Hello guys, i need some advice.<BR>I would like to put a ram air on my MX-3 (94gs) but i was wondering, what are the best for : price versus power.<BR>i know if i go to Home Depot and try to make one, well... i will lose some hp. But i would like to get one without paying something like 1000$.<P>Thanks
give me a word : JAX@mx3quebec.com<BR>Street Racing is bad...<BR>And I'm bad...<BR>So i got an MX-3!!!<BR>----------------------------<BR>-Dual 2.5" OBX muffler in stainless<BR>-yellow tint for the 3 windows<BR>-headunit : Pyle mp3<BR>-2x 6x9 pioneer (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x tweeter clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-2x 5 1/4 clarion (50 rms eachs)<BR>-1x Subwoofer Max 12" (300 rms)<BR>-2x ampli Legacy
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: WTB - Ram Air

Post by Custommx3 »

Try using the search feature. this question has been asked many times. Im sure you'll find the answers you'll need.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

moved to the v6 technical forum, nothing for sale here.
mazdamxstyle

Post by mazdamxstyle »

You wont lose hp by making a home depot, you can actually make it better than if you bought one if your good enough, check out some of the pics Ive posted. I think cold air is realistically 1 hp and about 5 torque, Im gonna dyno mine soon I think but its well worth making your own intake. I didnt do mine to save money I did mine for better gains than the prm or weapon r.
1993 Mazda mx-3 GS - Blaze Red (Totaled) Went through an 89 rx7 and a 93 del sol. Now searching again!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mxmisl

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”