All motor KLZE

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Ebsouljah

All motor KLZE

Post by Ebsouljah »

Has anyone ever tried or done an all motor KLZE??....If not, why not?...I mean ive seen an all motor d16z that ryns 9's...I dont understand how you get that, but i was just wondering......Thanx [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
voltaire

Re: All motor KLZE

Post by voltaire »

There is NO WAY an all-motor D16z will do 9 second quarter-miles. NO WAY!!!<P>Maybe they just did a good job hiding the nitrous and all the engine work...
voltaire

Post by voltaire »

I retract that previous statement. The D16z could do 9 sec. quarter-miles if it were literally "all motor".... Which means "no car"<P>Figure out a way to strap it on a bike maybe. Or even easier yet, just drop it off a quarter mile tall cliff.
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Because MX-3 owners prefer to drive their finely crafted japanese car daily. If I had an extra mx-3 v6 body and an engine lying around I know I'd make an all motor KL-ZE
Ebsouljah

Post by Ebsouljah »

OK my bad,<P> It was a D15 and it ran 11's....I had to go back and look at my dvd again.....
eunosads

Post by eunosads »

I'm going all motor when I get my ZE.. there are a couple of guys on Probetalk.com running about 200whp with an all motor ZE.. that's about 200kw at the engine.. <P>that's what I am aiming for.. but I won't be runningit at the strip.. so I won't know my times.. I've been told to expect high 13's.. <P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
- EUNOS 30X -
bugz

Post by bugz »

im gonna be running all motor..im getting little pup up pistins getting it milled (barly ) then cams an the small little electric supercharger off ebay.. think thatll be to much .. i dont know much about imprt motors but im learning.. i running 12-1 pop ups in my 327 small block if its the same i gonna run like a 4 or 5-1 in the 2.5 ? think ill have to much compression for the small 180 csf supercharger ?
92GS.KLze 2.5 ,CT26 TURBO,40K MILES,Ram air intake,2.5 cat back,coming.pullys,cams,Pistons,
valves & springs,venom injectors.
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billy:<BR><STRONG>im gonna be running all motor..im getting little pup up pistins getting it milled (barly ) then cams an the small little electric supercharger off ebay.. think thatll be to much .. i dont know much about imprt motors but im learning.. i running 12-1 pop ups in my 327 small block if its the same i gonna run like a 4 or 5-1 in the 2.5 ? think ill have to much compression for the small 180 csf supercharger ?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You better learn a lot more...... :roll:
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

either you know nothing about engines(thats ok we all started somewhere) or you drive a shitty honda and your just being a d---.<P>if your a d--- you should be kicke off the board.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
bugz

Post by bugz »

who me acually i am just learning about imports love the new challange .. no i hate handas except the rsx but an im not being an a--....im used to builing old school v8s not imports. if u dont think itll work then let me know basicly im going for more compression an tourqe then turbos an forced air.. cams pistions valve springs an valves.. milled an port an polished ..do u not think its a good idea
92GS.KLze 2.5 ,CT26 TURBO,40K MILES,Ram air intake,2.5 cat back,coming.pullys,cams,Pistons,
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

electric superchargers are a joke :roll:
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

now now guys relax, billy read up, everything you can by on ebay is crap, the k8 engine is small!! to get a lot of power forced induction is needed REAL forced induction
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Psyrg

Post by Psyrg »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>electric superchargers are a joke <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Those crap axial ones you have come across, most definatly. Or should I say hairdryers. :)<P>Theres no reason however, that one couldn't power a normal supercharger with a high torque snchronous induction motor. Those induction motors are pretty efficent, and very tough.<P>You could attach one induction motor to the supercharger, and use another to generate the necessary power from the engine.<P>It's ok if you dont believe me ( :)) but heavy industry use these same motors for high torque applications. You could look at some <A HREF="http://www.rotek-motoren.de/e/motoren/s ... enschaften" TARGET=_blank>German induction motors</A> if you really want to, but they only have power ratings and no torque figures.
bugz

Post by bugz »

well the only reason y i was going to addd the supercharger was to help air flow to my throttle bodie like i said i wanna go normaly asperated.... pistons cams valves valve springs having my heads milled alittle an polished.. then slaping on the electrice supercharger to help with restriction of hair ...will this not work.. im doing all this on the 2.5
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psyrg:<BR><STRONG><P>Those crap axial ones you have come across, most definatly. Or should I say hairdryers. :)<P>Theres no reason however, that one couldn't power a normal supercharger with a high torque snchronous induction motor. Those induction motors are pretty efficent, and very tough.<P>You could attach one induction motor to the supercharger, and use another to generate the necessary power from the engine.<P>It's ok if you dont believe me ( :)) but heavy industry use these same motors for high torque applications. You could look at some <A HREF="http://www.rotek-motoren.de/e/motoren/s ... enschaften" TARGET=_blank>German induction motors</A> if you really want to, but they only have power ratings and no torque figures.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Those are AC motors, not DC. A synchronous induction electric motor is an AC motor. Electric motors are also heavy. High HP electric motors are very heavy.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”