ZE buyers? A/C with it?

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions

ZE buyers? A/C with it?

Post by Guest »

those of u who have purchesed a kl-ze did it come with the a/c compressor on the motor? and if it did all your hoses conect or did u just rip the a/c completly?
pelado

Re: ZE buyers? A/C with it?

Post by pelado »

Mine had an A/C compressor attached but I just unbolted it since I reused the compressor in my MX-3. Before I pulled the K8 motor, I unbolted the compressor and hung it from the radiator support. Easiest way to do it, there's no reason to do otherwise unless you're shucking the A/C system to lose weight.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
curtklze

Post by curtklze »

My ZE came with the A/C comp, P/S pump and a sweet 110 Amp ALT. the comp and pump were seized from the boat ride over here, but the ALT was good. I just un-bolted my comp and pump from the engine and let them hang off to the sides while I changed the engine.<P>If yours comes with the 110 alt make sure you get it tested befor you use it because its a b---- to change on the car if the car has A/C.
DONT SHIP WITH UPS!!! DIE UPS DIE!!!!!
Yes, I AM a bastard
Here is my web site, I made this last year but didnt feel like shareing it untill now.
http://members.rogers.com/curts-klze/

How does this guy know so much?
He's a licenced BMW technician.
lazzyie

Post by lazzyie »

reused mine
93 Mx-3 GS klze swapped(sold)
96 Integra LS DD
91 Crx Si drag car
2.0L sleeved gsr block, forged internals, skunk2 valvetrain, HP racing intake manifold, Holset H1 turbo, 1000cc injectors, short geared lsd transmission, 3" turboback exhaust. 20 psi :)
Jspec

Post by Jspec »

My kl-ze didnt come with with an a/c compressor. it did come with a alternator but i got it checked out at autozone and it was bad, but i did have the part numbers between the probe gt and 1.8 L checked out and they were the same so I ended up just using my 1.8L alternator on my kl-ze and its working fine on my car with a sound system hooked up along with my 1.8 L a/c compressor too. all you need to is disconnect your a/c compressor w/out disconnecting the a/c lines to it. just undo the bolts connected to the engine itself and reconnect the bolts once your new engine is in. just email me if ya have any ?'s about that.
Live your life a quarter mile at a time!! Payback is a mother!!

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”