MS8 Intake or Eunos800 intake ???

V6 Technical/Performance Discussions
Cage

MS8 Intake or Eunos800 intake ???

Post by Cage »

Called corksport and was told I needed an Eunos800 not an MS8 intake for my Mx-3 GS...he even made a point to tell me that people on this board and some on probetalk are wrong. I called Streetimports and was told from Sean thru another sales person that I had to have the MS8 intake because it bends ....Ok I have 2 major KL-ZE sales locations with differnt information? who is right who is wrong ? <P>Thanks<BR>Jeff M [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
pelado

Re: MS8 Intake or Eunos800 intake ???

Post by pelado »

The Eunos800 and the Millenia are the same vehicle. I just visited a Japanese website for the Eunos to make sure. <P>You want the Millenia (A.K.A. EUNOS 800)manifold. <P>By the way I visited another Japanese website where they referred to the MX-6 as....an MX-6!!! They didn't call it an MS-8 anywhere, just MX-6. WTF?<p>[ May 17, 2002: Message edited by: pelado ]
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel
Cage

Post by Cage »

I spent all last nite and alot of today looking for the real answer .....dang this is the only thing holding me up. hmmmm very perplexing :(
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Get the one with the TB pointing more forward than to the side. Call it a 351 clevland intake for all I care. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
pelado

Post by pelado »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cage:<BR><STRONG>I spent all last nite and alot of today looking for the real answer .....dang this is the only thing holding me up. hmmmm very perplexing :(</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You got your answer. You want the Eunos.
KLZE, ZE PCM, UR pulley, PS catback, PS STS, PRM, IAC bypass, 64mm TB, FOP hair gel

Return to “V6 Technical/Performance”