Just Got Sponsored

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
NateDog

Just Got Sponsored

Post by NateDog »

:D hey every 1, i just got a phone call from racerx a company in california and they r going to sponcer me and my car for shows. they offered me a $10,000 sponsorship. i think im going to rebuild my engine and turbo it through "turbonetics" or "greddy" im not sure yet. i just thought i would shair the good news w/all of u :D
sikblue

Re: Just Got Sponsored

Post by sikblue »

umm, can they sponser me 2? where can i get a hol of them..i want a 10,000 dolalr spinsership... Hmmm kl-ze,turbo,gforce,rims,paint..so much to do with so much money to use
2 more weeks....
TedLeeper

Post by TedLeeper »

nice job man. with that kinda money u may want to look into bpt from the gtr, good luck
Hmm. what to do now..
....maybe a VTEC for lunch.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

got pics?
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Way to go man. Just keep recent pix on the board for us. $10K goes fast when yur fixin a car so make sure you don't spend it too generously.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

congrats and good luck bro,<p>we gotta see some pics of this thing
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

as soon as i get some pics i'll post them :D i couldnt sleep the past few nights cause of the excitement. i think im going to do a full rebuild and turbo for themost part of the money. thenuse the rest for like brakes and what not use it for the big costs like preformance. as for the rest of my car i will be doing myself w/my own money.
it would be sweet to see one of our cars advertising in a mag. insteadof the usual eclipse and integras u know. <p>i'll keep u posted on my progress
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

why are you building your stock engine instead of goin for the BPT swap? I believe the BPT has more potential than the B6 but I'm not sure.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Do you have to give the stuff back after the sponsorship ends?
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

haaaaa!
how da ,,,, did you get sponsered,,, :D )
Is there anything special i am supposed to do, i havent seen your car yet, well i dont anyone has, but i am sure mine looks better, and its a V6 :D :D <p>Just jokes bro, but i am serious about how to get sponsered,,, :D
Hy300

Post by Hy300 »

Yeah, like WTF did you do to get sponsored. I never understood it. Some companies require you sport ALL of their products and have their name in decals all over your car and you're required to show up to all sorts of shows.<p>I always wonder how some people get sponsored.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

I absolutely dont give a freakin %^uk what i put on my car,,,
just gimme da dough :D :p
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

well what im required to do, sence i only got a small $10,000 sponsorship, i have to go to "4" shows or races, at my discretion, have "2" stickers of there company on my car and where there t-shirts at the shows. thats it. i dont haveto give the stuff back, i am advertising for them so its like free money for them. im getting a contract here in a few weeks alonge w/ my RacerX stickers and T-shirt. if u want to know more, e-mail me and i'll give u more info on this. :D
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

engine performance is easy to raise with boost and if i had a load of cash id probably try to get some companys to make fully adjustable coilovers, and affordable suspension bushings. good luck with your car, its nice to hear mx3's finally getting some love from people besides owners.
HRO

Post by HRO »

Does your car have anything done to it? Or is this company planning on starting from scratch?
My Cardomain Site<p>Image<p> FBSS Air suspension, 12 gallon tank, viair 450 comp

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”