What Happend?!?!?!?!

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
cobey

What Happend?!?!?!?!

Post by cobey »

Hey guys,
i bought a brand new viper alarm, first of all i would like to know your opions on viper, as i am a little unsure now. Well i did have keyless entry hooked up to alarm arm button, but one day all of a sudden it, didn't work! My door locks still have power, as when i am in the car and start it, both locks close, but when i turn it off, i hear the motor for locks going, but they wont open. I always have to use my key to unlock it, even when i disarm the alarm, but it always locks fine. Whats going on, should the company thay installed this fix it for nothing, as it was only installed, not even 6 months ago, or what? One more question, how hard is an led scanner to hook up to my alarm?
thanx
1994 MX3 GS, full FxDesigns body kit with series III scoop, and the ram air hood (both pin on, i switch once a month). 2.5 litre J-spec V6, K&N custom air intake, NGK wiring, Jetspeed speed chip, neuspeed CPU, H&R springs, 19" Chrome rims, with yokoma rubber. Under Kit comming soon (hopefully) and possibilty of a competition quality stereo.
http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=34&t=000006
polak_gino

Re: What Happend?!?!?!?!

Post by polak_gino »

i have a viper 300 hf and it works fine. who installed it? maybe it was a faulty install
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
mzdspd

Re: What Happend?!?!?!?!

Post by mzdspd »

yeah viper alarms are nice i have one in my van that is 3 yrs old and the motion detectors and stuff still work.

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”