my new toys

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
mzdspd

my new toys

Post by mzdspd »

man i can't wait to get this stuff in my car<BR> Image <BR>the stuff consists of:<BR>3 12" Dayton DSQ subs<BR>1 US Acoustic 1000d amp<BR>1 US acoustic 2080 amp<BR>all Audiobahn Pro RCA cables<BR>0g Lightning audio power and ground cable<BR>PG 12g Speaker cable<BR>All gold plated crimp connectors<BR>Audiobahn 0g inline ANL fuse holder<P>and i have the following comin on the way<BR>Audiobahn ANL fuses<BR>Audiobahn distro blocks<BR>Optima yellow top battery<BR>and maybe a high output alternator maybe like 150A<P>so tell me what u guys think i just wanted to share <BR>and man i can't wait to get this stuff in my car<BR>btw its goin in a 7.25 cubic foot box tuned to 49hz
BumpNGlow

Re: my new toys

Post by BumpNGlow »

hey man -- looks nice! I had that same type of box in my car(infact I still have it built). I didn't do very good numbers w/ it.... I know you wanna be loud so I am gonna warn ya. I don't know if it was the box or not, I was seriously underpowering the subs, but 2 15s and 1200 watts on the stock alt did under a 150. 1 15 1200 watts sub up port back did a 150 flat. (different 15s too)
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
cold

Post by cold »

the tuning is now gonna be 40hz should be much better
MX3Gurl

Post by MX3Gurl »

mzdspd: wow, thats some serious stereo equipment. with everything laid out, looks like you'll have alot of fun installing it, i'm sure when its complete it will sound amazing.... congrats, and good luck on your project!
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

hey man, it's Jason from the meet (red car, black hood) if you want some help installing that, lemme know man, i worked for a while installing stereo stuff (i quit about 2 weeks ago)
BumpNGlow

Post by BumpNGlow »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cold:<BR><STRONG>the tuning is now gonna be 40hz should be much better</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>my boxes peak at 56-59hz. Seems to work best that way. Just FYI
FOR SALE, AS A PARTS CAR

1994 Mazda MX-3 <-- 152dB's w/ 1 15
> Invited to '02 USACi World Finals, but did not compete due to stock alternator problems.
> Can't go to '03 USACi World Finals because I HAVE NOTHING LEFT!!
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

hey guys i got it all done. thanks paragon but ive been installing for about two years so i got that covered. anyways its loud as crap. sounds awsome <BR>well heres a pic of the unfinished box i still gotta cover it<BR> Image

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”