Misc Car Stereo stuff

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
loudsubz

Misc Car Stereo stuff

Post by loudsubz »

<B>6 Disk In Dash Pioneer Premier Cd Changer</B><BR>Its in immaculate condition, hasnt had alot of play time, dont have room for it in the new setup in my car. im asking 300 <P>for it. complete with manuals and boxes. it is compatible with almost any pioneer deck which has the ip bus set up for <P>the cd changer.<P><B>Battery Caps</B><BR>I also have 2 1 farad caps for sale aswell, 1 is an accuvolt with a digital meter on it, retails 150, asking 80<BR>the other is a generic brand, bought it for 100, askin 60<P><B>More Caps</B><BR>I have a lightning audio 2 farad cap, new, NEVER BEEN USED, i havent even taken it outta the box. its been sitting on <P>my shelf collecting dust for a while now and im not using it anytime soon, <BR>this is the cap that has the meter on the top im looking to get around 300 for it. or best offer<P><B>MMats LM4065 4Ch Amp</B><BR>4 x 65 underrated amp, its in good shape, and looks really nice, i need to off it gotta pay some bills hehe<BR>$300<P><B>Pioneer Avm 8000r</B><BR>Pioneer tuner unit, its in decent shape, works perfectly, 500 bux takes it.<P><B>Mb Quart Q Series 6.5 Comp set</B><BR>I have 2 sets of 6.5 w/ titanium tweet and crossovers, lookin to off them for 800 a peice, neither set has much play time <P>on them, and are both in immaculate condition.<P>email me if interested<P>Sunny<P><B>Desipimp112@rogers.com</B>
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Re: Misc Car Stereo stuff

Post by neverenuff »

hey subs sent you an email get back to me!!!
loudsubz

Post by loudsubz »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NEVER ENUFF CUSTOMS:<BR><STRONG>hey subs sent you an email get back to me!!!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah I got it, sorry man, you'll have to email Sunny @ his email listed there cause im just selling this stuff for him..<P>later.
sonix mx3

Post by sonix mx3 »

audiobahn aluminum 12

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”