Ma audio and Necvox

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
codene

Ma audio and Necvox

Post by codene »

are they any good? im about to buy the 7" in-dash monitor (MA700) i was just wanting to know if it was any good. also im buying a single din necvox dvd player (310x). im paying $800 for both. is this a good deal and are these oggd systems?
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/mail_cory_here" TARGET=_blank>Codenes Car</A>
loudsubz

Re: Ma audio and Necvox

Post by loudsubz »

MA Audio is pretty decent i guess. Never experienced anything they have made but from what I hear they are pretty mid line products.
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by codene:<BR><STRONG>are they any good? im about to buy the 7" in-dash monitor (MA700) i was just wanting to know if it was any good. also im buying a single din necvox dvd player (310x). im paying $800 for both. is this a good deal and are these oggd systems?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Seeing how the MA700 reatails for $1997 that is a really good price. Tell me how they work.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
neverenuff
Supporting Member

Post by neverenuff »

hey guy's<BR> well from what i have read and heard ma has the same specs and quality as pyle and if that is true the pyle is cheaper alot cheaper i have seen it advertised for 350.00 for the unit and 135.00 for the 6 disk changer as far as dvd well if ya got ps2 i'd use that.i have never owned a pyle or ma but like i said there the same so i hear.if ya need any other info on it let me know i can find out for ya.hey sub have you heard anything about them?<BR> later!!
codene

Post by codene »

they might have the same specs but you usually pay for names in car audio/video. they might have the same specs as an eclipse or alpine unit but youll pay alot more for those.
codene

Post by codene »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>MA Audio is pretty decent i guess. Never experienced anything they have made but from what I hear they are pretty mid line products. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>plus they have nichol on there ads. :D :eek:

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”