800 watt amp

Car Stereo/Alarm Discussions
Tman

800 watt amp

Post by Tman »

I was wondering if the Profile 800sx amp was any good? It is the California style. I was wondering if it was actually as good as it says it is. I saw it in my crutchfield magazine, and it appears to be cheaper than the other 800 watt amps. If anybody has this amp, or knows anything about it, please post. I am thinking about getting this amp, but decided i would ask for yalls opinions.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(
VizualXTC

Re: 800 watt amp

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tman:<BR><STRONG>I was wondering if the Profile 800sx amp was any good? It is the California style. I was wondering if it was actually as good as it says it is. I saw it in my crutchfield magazine, and it appears to be cheaper than the other 800 watt amps. If anybody has this amp, or knows anything about it, please post. I am thinking about getting this amp, but decided i would ask for yalls opinions.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>i've heard bad things about profile. I'd spend the extra money and go for a batter amp.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage

Return to “Car Stereo/Alarm”