Tough Decision.

Off-Topic Discussions
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Tough Decision.

Post by Custommx3 »

I need some advice on what could be a life changing decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her girlfriend's car coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not her girlfriends? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my car which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repair it myself?
papa roached

Re: Tough Decision.

Post by papa roached »

this thread makes no sence
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
ZEmadman

Post by ZEmadman »

has to be a joke ...

...right?
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

HAHAHAHAHA :) What in the name of god is going on here? Did any of this actually take place? That is just rediculous..
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

Lucky the wifes having an affair, otherwise you mightn't have found the rust until too late.
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
Ma-Ze

Post by Ma-Ze »

Originally posted by Grants:
Lucky the wifes having an affair, otherwise you mightn't have found the rust until too late.
:werd:
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

hey is this joke, i was getting upset that it doesnt work out with you and wife and all of sudden you notice rust on mx3?? lol, got me
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Grants:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:werd:
What does werd mean anyway?
“You’ll find, that the only thing you can do easily is be wrong, and that’s hardly worth the effort.”
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

Definition of werd

hope this helps!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

Ok.. itsa joke, but when Isaw it it screwed with my head too.
No married yet, not till march 26th :)
Grants
BANNED Member

Post by Grants »

So you haven't got any rust??? Don't do that to me, I been worried all day!!!
Custommx3
Site Administrator

Post by Custommx3 »

LOL, naa no rust. We rarley get snow, so no roadsalt down here.
jumboplay

Post by jumboplay »

Haha...this thread coming from the person who always yells at people for making useless threads and wasting bandwidth. Funny as hell though, I approve! :2thumbsup:

But I hope that first part of the story wasn't true. That'd suck hard...it's not even April Fool's...
-Tom J, proud MX-3 pilot-
Get your entertainment upgraded at http://www.tommyv2.com

1996 MX-3 RS/GS hybrid, OBDII B6-ZE, painted Mazda crystal white, ZX-2+Eibach, Miglia Spyder 17"s, markerflash, black altezzas, insane fuel economy, too many other mods to list...
Ma-Ze

Post by Ma-Ze »

Originally posted by johnnyb:
Definition of werd

hope this helps!
that was funny
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555

Return to “Off-Topic”