A Quick Hello!

Off-Topic Discussions
IKillForPie

A Quick Hello!

Post by IKillForPie »

I'm in the market as it is for buying a new car and i've become quite intrigued by the MX-3. So to do a little more research i've joined the fourms and i'd just like to say a quick hello to everyone ^_^

ps. don't mind my stupid questions. :D
fry_81

Re: A Quick Hello!

Post by fry_81 »

welcome.
1994 5spd GS Parts Car For Sale 800obo. e-mail for details. fry_81@hotmail.com
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by IKillForPie:
I'm in the market as it is for buying a new car and i've become quite intrigued by the MX-3. So to do a little more research i've joined the fourms and i'd just like to say a quick hello to everyone ^_^ ps. don't mind my stupid questions. :D
You will enjoy the car. Welcome to the UBB. No prob with some "stupid questions" as long as ya don't mind seeing some stupid answers once in a while... ;)
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Hi, buy a four cylinder mx-3. I had mine with 130k miles on it with not a single problem. She was damn slow, but that's nothing a turbocharger can't fix (if you have the itch). :p
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Franko
Supporting Member

Post by Franko »

Woo hoo, another mx-3 owner!

Prepare to be infected with a disease that has many symptoms including: Empty bank accounts, sleepless nights, scratches, cuts, bruises, deafness, information overload, and emotional trauma.
But its worth it...

Welcome to the club buddy!
93 MX3, BP, Haltech E6X, Bully Six Puck Clutch, Pauter Rods, Wiseco Pistons, Port and Polish, Turbonetics T3/T4 Ball Bearing turbo and a partridge in a pear tree.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

IF your ona budget.. buy a v6 5 speed. You can upgrade to a 200HP v6 for <$1K.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Originally posted by Custommx3:
Ha, yeah right!! Try along the lines of 2k. 1k will not even get you the engine shipped to your house nowadays!!! Not to mention a clutch, fluids, plugs, etc...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Gro Harlem

Post by Gro Harlem »

Originally posted by mx3man83:
Originally posted by Custommx3:
Ha, yeah right!! Try along the lines of 2k. 1k will not even get you the engine shipped to your house nowadays!!! Not to mention a clutch, fluids, plugs, etc...
naw...you can do a very halfa$$ed ze swap for 1000 bux if you get the motor for 800-900.
Noble Green Metallic 93' GS Hybrid, 91' 1.8 323
DONATE TO MX-3.COM
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Umm no you can't. No way can you find a klze for that much unless it's from a friend. What are the chances of that happening? Price of oil and tranny fluid will be at LEAST 50 bucks. If you don't buy an aftermarket clutch, the Cost of having to remove tranny 3-6 months down the road to replace the OEM clutch will be at least 30, clutch at least 100. That's over 1k right there.
My Cardomain site
lok

Post by lok »

ya man.. and for ppl like me who live in canada.. the shipping is even more expensive.... and u wanto go with a nice clutch like the act one thats like 300 already... and for me who dont know anythin abt car hv to pay somebody to do it...

Return to “Off-Topic”