i can't believe my luck!

Off-Topic Discussions
BADMX3

i can't believe my luck!

Post by BADMX3 »

well after the problems i had the other week with all the back of my car being vandalised >>> Today some silly old bint reversed into my car while i was waiting to park in a car park! Then had the cheek to say i run into her.

I just can't believe it>
sorry for the moan... but i mean what else?

On the other hand i got a kit on order and Most of the body panels need respraying now so might as well try and get the cash together for a respray! just not sure on the colour.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Re: i can't believe my luck!

Post by mx3TT »

I got bad luck to man, believe me. Except my car doesnt want to start or run or any of that good stuff. :crying:
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

ok so maybe my luck ain't as bad as you guy's but it still upsets me
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by BADMX3:
ok so maybe my luck ain't as bad as you guy's but it still upsets me
sorry dude, this is totally outa topic; but i was laughin at how we made this english fellow speak american english. :D :2thumbsup:
BADMX3

Post by BADMX3 »

that's how we talk over here lol
papa roached

Post by papa roached »

93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
plusinfinit

Post by plusinfinit »

Guys it looks like evryone has bad luck including me. So i come thursday night from work... all happy, so i feel like drifting through the snow. Well i kind of driftetd of the road and slamed my car in the sidewalk while taking a turn. Nothing got scratched or dented but i bent the lower control arm on the pasagnger side and i also bent the dam frame. I only drove like 30 MPH and i manged to bend all that stuff. Now it is in the shop awaiting junkiard parts. Yah it was my fault i forgot to downshift..... there was not much to do with downshifting i was in the second gear when i took the turn. I kind of felle as stupid as those guys with the GEO Storm.
StPapp

Post by Guest »

BADMX3, My car was hit at least 8 times last year, twice badly. Most of the times I wasn't even in the car when it happened and never saw who did it.
I've been forced to learn how to fix dents and scratches myself.
:welder:
My advice is to keep away from ASDA car parks!!
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

I came so close to have some real bad luck tonight. I was driving round a roundabout and suddenley came across a car coming straight at me!!!! Yea thats right he was going the wrong way round. Braked hard and swerved at the same time and somehow manged to miss him.

Return to “Off-Topic”