Beware of this E-bay seller

Off-Topic Discussions
2fazed
Supporting Member

Beware of this E-bay seller

Post by 2fazed »

I have an auction deal with seller "pieceofmoreo" for some MX rear panels #2400632798. Auction ended Jan 25, payed the next day, and it's now Feb28, no shipped item. Asked for a tracking # and or proof of shipment, and this seller wouldn't give it too me. He was very evasive and started accusing me of being rude and bothering him. It took 7 e-mails for him to finally tell me that he will be in his office on Tuesday to e-mail me a receipt that it was shipped. Then said he reported me to MSN for cursing online, for me saying that he was being an *** , cause he was being evasive and not simply telling me when he would give me proof of shipment. PLEASE AVOID THIS SELLER.<p>[ February 28, 2003: Message edited by: 2fazed ]</p>
16 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
TanWong

Re: Beware of this E-bay seller

Post by TanWong »

yes man.. for some reason , i am afraid of buying stuff from ebay. it seems too danger for me. but. well, if we want to get a good deal, i guess this is the risk we have to take..-_-
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

thats why u use thing called "feedback"
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i buy from ebay all the time and i dont have an account.. i just get things for the 'buy it now price' and pay shipping and then wala. make sure to check if they have lots of good feedback and are power sellers... even lots of good feedback and SOME negative feedback is risky enough for me. ive probably bought like 5 items such as shift knob, subwoofer, neons, sub box, and an amp.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

This person had almost perfect feedback, once I talked to her, I checked and she had 5 negatives that day for the same reason, no items received. I went back to the bid transaction page, and she put her feedback on private, so nobody can see it but her, and she changed her seller name to "lilearnhardtfan8". This person had an old name and never changed it till I put it in her face. I think she just shipped it, and is covering it up so I don't get a refund.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

have you ever lost more than 2 grand on ebay,,,
i have,,, :(
2fazed
Supporting Member

Post by 2fazed »

No, thank god I haven't, but than again, I would never buy anything that expensive. When it comes to audio components and stuff like that, I get them cheaper than E-bay sometimes. But other things like MX parts, there are no parts cars around here, and sorry to say, people on this board want top dollar sometimes, so I have to go to E-bay to get them. At least I found out that this seller is a woman. I filed complaints and it would of looked bad if I didn't know if she was a she or he.
06 Mazdaspeed6 2.3T
93 626 ES 2.5
92 Mx-3 RS 1.6
93 Mx-3 GS 2.5
93 Mx-3 RS 1.6
mattster

Post by mattster »

OMG! how did you lose 2 grand?!
92 Mazda MX-3 GS: blaze red, bone stock, and daily driver
86 RX-7 GXL: '94 LT1 V8, 6 speed tranny, scary fast. SOLD
93 Mazda RX7 R1 LS1/6speed... 75% complete

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mattsterrx7" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
^link to my V8 swap page

Return to “Off-Topic”